What yall think

Advertisement
He's getting bounce back guys at a FCS school, and using his celebrity to get some guys that want to play on easy mode. He's basically running "Last Chance U" at the FCS level. I've also watched their games, they are disorganized as ****, they are merely outtalenting most of the teams they face. They would get shathoused by the FCS elit

He's getting bounce back guys at a FCS school, and using his celebrity to get some guys that want to play on easy mode. He's basically running "Last Chance U" at the FCS level. I've also watched their games, they are disorganized as ****, they are merely outtalenting most of the teams they face. They would get shathoused by the FCS elite.
Huh what are you talking about and what games you watching? They lost only once this year. See u not going to talk dat **** like u know what you talking and don't know what u talking about lmao. You said all that and off like a mf. It's cool to not like it but don't act like you been following and these only lost one game with blows outs. You on here talking like u know😂😂😂see how people cap so fast for nothing.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

I would look at Prime as our next HC. If we keep messing around and let him get to FSU it's gonna be problems. Prime will have them dogs coming to any D-1 like Da U, LSU, or FSU in my opinion.
Did you come over here from the Canes Facebook page? Prime sucks, he sucks, he sucks and sucks as a coach. I’m really hoping this is a troll post

He hasn’t even coached the team the last three weeks

Advertisement
Did you come over here from the Canes Facebook page? Prime sucks, he sucks, he sucks and sucks as a coach. I’m really hoping this is a troll post

He hasn’t even coached the team the last three weeks
Yeah ok got ur point carry on. Exactly and that shows what he has been building. He caught a temper tantrum just lawd. 😂😂😂 thus is who I suppose to I think knows coaching

Advertisement
Yall think Prime can't coach I see or lead a program. Big key right there, lead a program. I hope it's laughs and FSU don't bring him in a few years. If we still hiring like we doing it's going to be bad.
I'm sure he'd be able to recruit considering his personality but there's zero evidence at this point he can coach on a P5 level. I'll stand by the we need to get our house in order first mentality before we place attention on the cucks up north.

This should be an instant ban for making this thread
This coaching not where he from.....if Ed Reed statement ain't a instant ban then yall being real fake on here straight up. That man winner and leader and would out coach our coach point blank. I follow what he doing cause I'm in to da HBCU's. Ain't saying I'm right but definitely not a crazy thing if people want ED. A winner and leader of men is what this school needs period.

Advertisement
I'm sure he'd be able to recruit considering his personality but there's zero evidence at this point he can coach on a P5 level. I'll stand by the we need to get our house in order first mentality before we place attention on the cucks up north.
And I respect that....I feel u on that and that's all I'm trying to hear. Niggaz want act like they know it all and act like ladies. Can't even hold a debate

This coaching not where he from.....if Ed Reed statement ain't a instant ban then yall being real fake on here straight up. That man winner and leader and would out coach our coach point blank. I follow what he doing cause I'm in to da HBCU's. Ain't saying I'm right but definitely not a crazy thing if people want ED. A winner and leader of men is what this school needs period.
people are crazy to want Ed, that would be a horrific hire. Manny was bad from day 1 only few saw it, we dont need former player connects

Why in the **** would an fsu alumni want to coach at Miami??? I'm seriously, wtf are you... oh

people are crazy to want Ed, that would be a horrific hire. Manny was bad from day 1 only few saw it, we dont need

people are crazy to want Ed, that would be a horrific hire. Manny was bad from day 1 only few saw it, we dont need former player connects
I gotcha, and got why u said that but ***** just putting something to chat about. Some of these ladies need to changed their pads. Get angry faster than women on here. Men talk bout **** and back up y. You don't catch tantrums like some of these ladies

Advertisement
I gotcha, and got why u said that but ***** just putting something to chat about. Some of these ladies need to changed their pads. Get angry faster than women on here. Men talk bout **** and back up y. You don't catch tantrums like some of these ladies
I do not have a tantrum i typed that as im falling asleep. I have no idea what u talking about or if im reading this wrong. The whole bannable thing I said is just BS talk saying its bad post IMO, dont think u should be banned though lol. Its all jokes bruh relax

Advertisement
Back