What yall think

Advertisement
1636269398803.gif

Advertisement
I mean if you wanna go that route then why not Uncle Luke? He actually has more coaching experience.

I would look at Prime as our next HC. If we keep messing around and let him get to FSU it's gonna be problems. Prime will have them dogs coming to any D-1 like Da U, LSU, or FSU in my opinion.
You base that on him appearing side by side with Saban in commercials meaning he is now qualified enough?

I get it.

I would look at Prime as our next HC. If we keep messing around and let him get to FSU it's gonna be problems. Prime will have them dogs coming to any D-1 like Da U, LSU, or FSU in my opinion.
I must admit..Coach Prime at FSU could be very problematic.

If he is patient, and gets big entertainment $$$ to follow, he could turn Jack st into a powethouse over time.

How does he want his legend to grow? He is kinda painted himself into a corner.

His brand would never let him come to Miami.

Advertisement
I must admit..Coach Prime at FSU could be very problematic.

If he is patient, and gets big entertainment $$$ to follow, he could turn Jack st into a powethouse over time.

How does he want his legend to grow? He is kinda painted himself into a corner.

His brand would never let him come to Miami.
Deion has not only turn JSU into a winning program but has energized HBCU football. Top MS recruits are now considering JSU. He would be a **** good hire for FSU. However, I hope he stays at JSU and continue to bring relevance back to HBCU football. He will never get the same love at FSU no matter how well he performs as a coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back