What yall drinking tonight?

Advertisement
Me too bro. 2 of my favorite sports.
I had no choice...Father is Rican and Mother is Italian...well Sicilian to be exact.
I boxed Golden Gloves and was champ in some tourneys and semifinalist for State. Boxed in Army and was 6-0. They wanted to send me to their full time training at Ft. Huachuca for All - Army team. But they wanted me at a weight i could no longer maintain without almost dying...I said no thanks. But I sometimes think if I would of said yes.
Anyways...its in my blood and have my sons and I hitting the heavy bag at least 3 times a week.

Advertisement
I had no choice...Father is Rican and Mother is Italian...well Sicilian to be exact.
I boxed Golden Gloves and was champ in some tourneys and semifinalist for State. Boxed in Army and was 6-0. They wanted to send me to their full time training at Ft. Huachuca for All - Army team. But they wanted me at a weight i could no longer maintain without almost dying...I said no thanks. But I sometimes think if I would of said yes.
Anyways...its in my blood and have my sons and I hitting the heavy bag at least 3 times a week.

I know what you mean lol those Ricans and italians are great fighters. Especially up in NYC. You grow up fighting here. Same here tho. Fought in the Diamond and Golden gloves as a kid went pretty far in both and had a ton of amateur fights and I wrestled in middle and HS, but I stopped it all when I got to college, but i picked up a bit of brazilian jiu jitsu down in Miami. Still hit the bag a couple times a week to stay in shape, but not like the old days.

For sure remember him fighting TJ coming in with his hands down and dancing I said what tha **** , but he beat him

I remember that. Schit was crazy lol. The funny thing is he isn't really fast or strong either. He just is so good techincally and smart as ****. I love when he commentates on the fights.

Advertisement
Exactly tha man must be the smartest fighter out there ,can't wait to see him get back out there Dom vs TJ 2

100% I been saying that for a while. I can't think of a smarter MMA fighter than him. Me too. Especially because TJ is a lot better now. Should be an awesome fight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Straight up high, Motha fluchazz.

Did not drink in January. Sweetheart has her birthday Feb 5. We drank on Friday... Still rolling son.

Gen X is a some of a *****. Will be ready come Monday.

Fuluchers the Patriots. I am a Cane and Fin .

Let's see if the Rams don't pucker in the 4th.

Jesus hard fight to pick today I would pick tha Dominator

Me too. The thing about fighters like that is they can fight forever. Look at Bernard Hopkins. He wasn't crazy fast. Wasn't a power puncher. Not the best chin. But he was smart as ****. One of the smartest boxers of all time and that is why he was able to fight until his mid 40s.

Advertisement
Back