what would you do different….

Advertisement
I'm hoping Coley knows something about Rosier that absolutely nobody else does because Coley is apparently really impressed by him.

he plays baseball and looks like russel wilson.

Jimbo likes qbs that play baseball and now Coley is following suit...the funny thing is that they sold Malik Rosier as a guy that can be change of pace and run some zone read options for 4 yds...(words out of his mouth ..lol @ 4 yds)...reallly..with Winky Flowers and Treon Harris sitting in your lap u want this kid to run zone read plays...**** we had Choc Gray committed who got over a 1,000 yds rushing off of those plays.lol

I'm guessing rosier was comfortable being a 2nd qb type and change of pace guy.who if doesnt like it can play on our baseball team

There have been a few QBs that were good baseball players. Bob Griese and Elway come to mind. And the Rapist isn't to bad. I just don't see Malik in that company.

You lost me when you said you would take Quincy.

On top of his b!tcha$$nes, we already locked up Hester and Gayot who IMO will both make better Safeties, and we still have a shot at 2 star Tavon Ross who will def end up a better pick up than 4 star Quincy Wilson(baby powder soft) and we are in JC Jackson's top 2.

**** UF doesn't even want Quincy anymore now that he couldn't keep his boys Lane and Cook committed.

How many Safeties do you want to take in this class?

Especially since next year is absolutely loaded with elite Safeties in South FL and we want to keep our Safety depth halfway favorable to land at least 2-3 studs next cycle.

Advertisement
S FL bias, but my thought is always start with taking the S FL players first before you go elsewhere for talent. Owning the tri-counties is what Miami needs to do

Live and die with S FL ballas...if there is a legit, legit kid out there elsewhere from a legit football state that wants in then take him.

I think if someone could really harness the tri counties and field a team mostly comprised of players from there you'd be surprised with the results. I think players playing alongside players they have played with since childhood could really do some damage to opponents.

We won't get everyone we want from here, but honestly if we're taking back up plan kids from random parts of FL and other states...might as well give, AT LEAST, a very serious look at the local kids. Take enough local kids and eventually you got peeps wanting to play with their friends, etc...you won't get everyone, but you will get most.

Like I said, live and die with S FL ballas

Advertisement
I would say Battle, Michael Johnson, Treon or Winky with Nico Pierre as a back up qb, Lamar Parker, Quincy, not assign Mark D'Onofrio as Ravian Pierce main recruiter, and A'lique Terry. I would not offer mayes, mccray, rosier, gayot, or Juwon Young imo.

I had similar thoughts about McCray, but the mere fact that LSU and Bama are letting him visit (forget about whether he can commit to them or not) speaks volumes about him. Perhaps we are all selling him short?

I really don't get the Rosier take. Not impressed by him at all.... Hope we run him off and use the scholly elsewhere honestly, with Kaaya on board we don't need a second QB in this class as Olsen and Kaaya both technically being freshman next year gives us the depth we need there. That being said I would def take Treon if he wants in. The kids a winner.

Next year take 2 QB's and we'll finally have the depth we need (this is if I'm in charge and we only take Brad this cycle).

That's it really, I have no interest in Quincy. Low character kid based off his childish antics

Advertisement
Advertisement
I see everyone has jumped on the Treon Harris band wagon. I'm here to tell you, I watched him for about a half of football against a scrub Nevada team and there is no way that kid is going to start for a major division 1 football team at the quarterback position.

DB....sure, but not quarterback. Bunch of sheep in here.

I see everyone has jumped on the Treon Harris band wagon. I'm here to tell you, I watched him for about a half of football against a scrub Nevada team and there is no way that kid is going to start for a major division 1 football team at the quarterback position.

Don't really think people are arguing that.

A lot of people thought we held off offering him at QB because we didn't want the situation to blow up with Ice and other local coaches (if he were moved to CB or WR). Now that we offered at QB, it makes no sense that we didn't offer early. If we had Treon on board he could have been recruiting for us instead of FSU, he seems to be one of those kids that has pull in SFla. Most think he is a near elite prospect at CB/WR, some think he can get it done at QB.

I think he can but highly likely wont and its not that he isn't talented but some guys just are much better at other positions and he's one but I would give him a chance IF and this cant be repeated enough if Ice doesnt use this against UM if the coaches move him to another position. My biggest fear is that he impresses at qb but they switch him and people believe he wasnt given a fair shot

Advertisement
Back