what would you do different….

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Although i think theres a ton of talent in this class, what offers would you reallocate in the class of 2014?

Rescind :

Bethel -small, fast, but no hips
Mccray -dont want another Gains, Thurston, Cornileus..
Rosier -got better dual threat QBs in our backyard

offer:

Sean White- Kid looks like a taller Drew Brees, will be a star
Battle -
Mckenzie - best return man in the nation
Jojo -as a CB
Winky -as QB, switch to Safety if he didn't excel in practice, which i don't believe he would
Quincy -although hated now, He is talented, works hard and has the skill set to become a great safety(switch him after he falls back on the CB depth chart) would have been our biggest cheerleader and recruited the **** outta Lane, Cook… and would give us a better chance with Causey, Skarlett, Sam Bruce..

Advertisement
The two that come to mind immediately for me...

- Make Isaiah McKenzie a priority, even before we lost Powell (potentially a slot receiver) to UF.
- Offer Treon over Rosier.

Advertisement
Normally I would lol at a fan talking about who the coaches should have and shouldn't have been offered.

But with our staff :noidea:

Can't really defend them with their track record.

Normally I would lol at a fan talking about who the coaches should have and shouldn't have been offered.

But with our staff :noidea:

Can't really defend them with their track record.

When you look at the this years class from top to bottom, it is pretty **** solid though…. Its nit picking

Knowing what we know now, I'd put our efforts on Cook anywhere else, on Valentine, for instance. And definitely would've offered Treon sooner at QB.

Advertisement
Kind of a tough call. Easy to sit back and say we should have gone after Sean White, or Treon over Rosier. But Coley really seems to like Rosier. Coley has been around big mobile Qbs and obviously saw something in Rosier he liked more than Treon or White. Maybe with Kaaya they thought that it would be hard to pull in another highly touted kid like Treon or White as the #2 Qb for the class and figured Rosier was more likely to stick as the # 2

Kind of a tough call. Easy to sit back and say we should have gone after Sean White, or Treon over Rosier. But Coley really seems to like Rosier. Coley has been around big mobile Qbs and obviously saw something in Rosier he liked more than Treon or White. Maybe with Kaaya they thought that it would be hard to pull in another highly touted kid like Treon or White as the #2 Qb for the class and figured Rosier was more likely to stick as the # 2

Except, you know, Treon is the #2 at FSU.

-Mayes
-Rosier

+Treon Harris and Sean White
+Quincy Wilson ( i believe it would strongly help us land Lane)
+Madre London
+Richard Yeargin
+Michael Johnson/John Battle

I also wish we put the full court press on Cook from 2011.

The []_[];1789603 said:
-Mayes
-Rosier

+Madre London
+Richard Yeargin

Yeargin is not a good football player from all accounts.

Advertisement
The []_[];1789603 said:
-Mayes
-Rosier

+Madre London
+Richard Yeargin

Yeargin is not a good football player from all accounts.

He really isnt good. Really really isnt. Wilson is ehella overrated, Johnson/Battle would be taking away Gayot so he has to be added, London is eh but if we got him then people would ***** about Powell, Cook and Sony not being here

Locally i would of offered

qb: Treon Harris
wr: We are recently on Gilbert Johnson but he is a guy ive liked since summer.
DB: Michael Johnson and Quincy Wilson

Rosier im not a fan of....Im not big on Mayes as he isnt as physical..but i consider hima cb prospect...if we were going for that boundary cb i liked Quincy Wilson more than him...QW can slide back to safety if need be also. Michael Johnson's film is really good..kid seems really athletic..i wouldnt have went after Turner..I liked Nigel Bethel's film work and skillset as an inside guy...but gun to head im taking QW over him also.

I would have offered Treon Harris instead of Rosier and Quincy instead of Mayes. Give Harris a chance at QB and Quincy a chance at CB. If they both can't earn playing time then move them. Both these guys could have helped with local recruits. Also if your going to get a third QB in this class get Flowers.

Advertisement
I'm hoping Coley knows something about Rosier that absolutely nobody else does because Coley is apparently really impressed by him.

I'm hoping Coley knows something about Rosier that absolutely nobody else does because Coley is apparently really impressed by him.

he plays baseball and looks like russel wilson.

Jimbo likes qbs that play baseball and now Coley is following suit...the funny thing is that they sold Malik Rosier as a guy that can be change of pace and run some zone read options for 4 yds...(words out of his mouth ..lol @ 4 yds)...reallly..with Winky Flowers and Treon Harris sitting in your lap u want this kid to run zone read plays...**** we had Choc Gray committed who got over a 1,000 yds rushing off of those plays.lol

I'm guessing rosier was comfortable being a 2nd qb type and change of pace guy.who if doesnt like it can play on our baseball team

Maybe Rosier is a kid that wants to play for coach Coley and isn't afraid of trying to beat people out.

Can't measure a kids heart on tape. Let the kids who sign decide it on the field where it counts

Advertisement
Back