what would you do different….

I see everyone has jumped on the Treon Harris band wagon. I'm here to tell you, I watched him for about a half of football against a scrub Nevada team and there is no way that kid is going to start for a major division 1 football team at the quarterback position.

DB....sure, but not quarterback. Bunch of sheep in here.

Don't really think people are arguing that.

A lot of people thought we held off offering him at QB because we didn't want the situation to blow up with Ice and other local coaches (if he were moved to CB or WR). Now that we offered at QB, it makes no sense that we didn't offer early. If we had Treon on board he could have been recruiting for us instead of FSU, he seems to be one of those kids that has pull in SFla. Most think he is a near elite prospect at CB/WR, some think he can get it done at QB.

I gotcha, but I don't have a problem with Golden not offering at QB. I'd rather it not blow up in our face in the future. He may have been able to pull some SFL kids, who knows. I'd prefer not recruiting kids to get others though. Usually doesn't work out. We offered him as a DB early, that's his problem.

There are plenty here hyping as a QB and it's laughable. He isn't the next Winston or Bridgewater people. Just relax.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back