What would our record be with Florida States schedule so far

Advertisement
haha beat troll attempt ever!

yall need to chill with the troll **** 4real.....yall disrespect me ima disrespect yall even if we are cane fam

It's a legit question but these guys fail to understand that everybody else has been in the trenches this year with real games except Miami. They might have the worst schedule out of any team. Nobody has a clue how good Miami really is right now because of that schedule.

Look at FSU's schedule in comparison to Miami's. It's pathetic.

Why do you post here? Miami has ga tech, fsu, Virginia tech, North Carolina notre dame in the next 5 games. We will find out soon

I think we will win all those games besides maybe notre dame.....i just asked a simple question and everybody starting getting offensive to one of your own

haha beat troll attempt ever!

yall need to chill with the troll **** 4real.....yall disrespect me ima disrespect yall even if we are cane fam

It's a legit question but these guys fail to understand that everybody else has been in the trenches this year with real games except Miami. They might have the worst schedule out of any team. Nobody has a clue how good Miami really is right now because of that schedule.

Why do you post here? Miami has ga tech, fsu, Virginia tech, North Carolina notre dame in the next 5 games. We will find out soon

I think we will win all those games besides maybe notre dame.....i just asked a simple question and everybody starting getting offensive to one of your own

They are the message board police. They want to dictate conversation on here and only have it where they don't get offended or hurt feelings. Typical safe spaces barbies. They can't engage in anything that might fracture their mental midget minds.

They are the message board police. They want to dictate conversation on here and only have it where they don't get offended or hurt feelings. Typical safe spaces barbies. They can't engage in anything that might fracture their mental midget minds.

You act like you're a dumb a$$

I can't decide if it's schtick or not

If it is it's epic....if not.......

Advertisement
lol. Good try

lets be real for a second cane bredrin..........app state, famu n fau are more charleston southern than the other 3 teams....

The noles are 0-33 -- the beat down Louisville put on them will crush them for years to come. Oh, we would be 4-0 but more importantly, we will be 5-0 after the fsu game and watching the ND game, we will be undefeated going into the ACCCG.

yall over here hatin on me but do any of yall believe we beat Ole Miss or Louisville? seriously........keep **** 100 man ****

"yall"

1FOhmQm.gif

I'm just worried about what Miami's record is with Miami's schedule. All this other ******ry brought up only to make us seem as if we aren't a good team is weak. Good try though ILoveFSUwithallmywittleheart, but you come on way too strong with the bull****.

Advertisement
2 - 2, or 1-3 depending in the USF game. Ole Miss and Ville losses for sure, and USF game is a toss up. We may have the easiest schedule so ar or a P5 school. Still somewhat optimistic on the future, but for now nothing to compare to to see if this team has really progressed.

You are getting typical Miami responses. Some of the most thin skinned "guys" you will ever encounter. They can't discuss anything unless it's a total hype session for the Canes.

You have to remember, most of these guys have no idea about college football outside of Miami. So they resort to the typical "troll" or "not a Miami fan" routine.

I have been a fan of Miami since they beat the unbeatable Cornhuskers in the Orange Bowl a long time ago. I have watched all the great Miami teams. I have high standards for Miami. I have gone to games for a long time and have spent my fair share on the athletic department. If they aren't meeting those standards I voice it. Most of the posters on here can't handle that. They need constant praise and positive write ups to satisfy their thin skin.

Does anyone believe this troll?

Advertisement
I'd be very happy to be 4-1 with that schedule. (5-0 ecstatic) Most likely 3-2.. 2-3 isn't unfathomable. We are on our way but we aren't "back" yet.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back