What would our record be with Florida States schedule so far

ban-him.jpg

Advertisement
haha beat troll attempt ever!

yall need to chill with the troll **** 4real.....yall disrespect me ima disrespect yall even if we are cane fam

It's a legit question but these guys fail to understand that everybody else has been in the trenches this year with real games except Miami. They might have the worst schedule out of any team. Nobody has a clue how good Miami really is right now because of that schedule.

Look at FSU's schedule in comparison to Miami's. It's pathetic.

thanks man......you know your ****........im on the same side as you guys but the second somethin isnt pro miami they start clownin on you....**** is lame as ****...........

first DC DogNuts ain't a Canes fan; second what Canes fan says I'm on the same side as you? FOH, chump.

You got to think things through. You can't come in here with the intention to troll and calling yourself IHATEFSUWITHAPASSION and then talk about how FSU has played well and beat a team that we wouldn't beat. A person that truly hates FSU would NEVER say that. So please you are not fooling anyone.

Advertisement
You are getting typical Miami responses. Some of the most thin skinned "guys" you will ever encounter. They can't discuss anything unless it's a total hype session for the Canes.

You have to remember, most of these guys have no idea about college football outside of Miami. So they resort to the typical "troll" or "not a Miami fan" routine.

I have been a fan of Miami since they beat the unbeatable Cornhuskers in the Orange Bowl a long time ago. I have watched all the great Miami teams. I have high standards for Miami. I have gone to games for a long time and have spent my fair share on the athletic department. If they aren't meeting those standards I voice it. Most of the posters on here can't handle that. They need constant praise and positive write ups to satisfy their thin skin.

Post after post about the ACC Coastal and our schedule.
Geez, we get where you stand.
Who cares who FSU played? They had one nice win and they got POUNDED by Louisville.
If we beat FSU, then what?
Can we at least let the season play out??

FSU is gonna have its hands full with Petrino until he f**ks another co ed and wrecks his bike.

We are very lucky Clem and Louisville are on the other side of the ACC.

Advertisement
You are getting typical Miami responses. Some of the most thin skinned "guys" you will ever encounter. They can't discuss anything unless it's a total hype session for the Canes.

You have to remember, most of these guys have no idea about college football outside of Miami. So they resort to the typical "troll" or "not a Miami fan" routine.

I have been a fan of Miami since they beat the unbeatable Cornhuskers in the Orange Bowl a long time ago. I have watched all the great Miami teams. I have high standards for Miami. I have gone to games for a long time and have spent my fair share on the athletic department. If they aren't meeting those standards I voice it. Most of the posters on here can't handle that. They need constant praise and positive write ups to satisfy their thin skin.

Ok, you don't get play from others when you make continuous comments about how bad the ACC Coastal is and Miami's first 3 opponents.
Now you've started a thread.
Other than harping on something that at this time is out of this teams control.
what does this have to do with Miami meeting your "standards" after the first 3 games?

Advertisement

thanks man feels good to know somebody is as insightful as me and not one to just talk **** just because....

Advertisement
haha beat troll attempt ever!

yall need to chill with the troll **** 4real.....yall disrespect me ima disrespect yall even if we are cane fam

It's a legit question but these guys fail to understand that everybody else has been in the trenches this year with real games except Miami. They might have the worst schedule out of any team. Nobody has a clue how good Miami really is right now because of that schedule.

Look at FSU's schedule in comparison to Miami's. It's pathetic.

Why do you post here? Miami has ga tech, fsu, Virginia tech, North Carolina notre dame in the next 5 games. We will find out soon

Advertisement
Back