What would of been

Advertisement
If king never transferred here.. and lashlee actually knew what tvd had in him is beyond me. But thoughts on the portal and does it hurt the coaches evaluation of current players???
A) TVD would not have been what he is this year as a true freshman last year.

B) It would be hard to improve on what King did last year especially in light of A)

C) TVD can't mask this team's defensive deficiencies.

Advertisement
A) TVD would not have been what he is this year as a true freshman last year.

B) It would be hard to improve on what King did last year especially in light of A)

C) TVD can't mask this team's defensive deficiencies.
I was saying last season you think he wasn’t ready??

Advertisement
Several players and coaches have commented on King's preparation, and his grind. His attitude and demeanor were a definite improvement to the QB room. He reportedly exemplified excellent work ethic. To think TVD or anyone else would have been better off without King's example shows lack of comprehension of what constitutes leadership.

As for the portal, it's great to have access to free agents but it does little to help a program build a culture. If we recruit alpha dogs, then the staff can target guys in positions of need. If we're thin at a spot, the upside of bringing in someone talented should outweigh any potential slowed development of a player who is not yet ready to get some burn.

Last edited:
If king never transferred here.. and lashlee actually knew what tvd had in him instead of him riding the bench is beyond me... But thoughts on the portal and does it hurt the coaches evaluation of current players already on roster when a top transfer comes in ???
You must be in a food coma cause that was some stupid *** indigestion **** you just posted

don’t slander that man here. He is more than his wins and stats. Than god he came. King that is n

Advertisement
Thanksgiving Fall Down GIF

Advertisement
If king never transferred here.. and lashlee actually knew what tvd had in him instead of him riding the bench is beyond me... But thoughts on the portal and does it hurt the coaches evaluation of current players already on roster when a top transfer comes in ???
King saved TVD from potentially being forced into action before he was ready. King also won a bunch of games for us while teaching TVD how to prepare like a professional. King may have been the only player on the team who knew how to handle himself last year.

Miami is stronger today because king came here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back