What would it take for you to change your mind...

Advertisement
Advertisement
The only thing that will change my mind on him as a coach is if he fires everyone including himself. This will be the only way for me to know he has a pair....anything less re-enforces my belief that he is nutless and spineless

He will NEVER win here

Advertisement
The only thing that will change my mind on him as a coach is if he fires everyone including himself. This will be the only way for me to know he has a pair....anything less re-enforces my belief that he is nutless and spineless

He will NEVER win anywhere

Fixed.

After watching the East-West game and seeing Chick as an unblock-able force, Golden and crew should have left yesterday (well, more like 2 years ago, but I'll still take yesterday).

I am going to have a very difficult time watching our team this year with Goldilocks and No-D running the defense.

Randy Shannon was a superior coach...let that sink in.

Al is done. I am done with him. There is no going back.

Advertisement
If Al won the NCAA championship or **** even the ACC, a lot of you cry baby **** talkers would be doing handstands while simultaneously blowing the coaching staff. You guys crack me up.

If Al won the NCAA championship or **** even the ACC, a lot of you cry baby **** talkers would be doing handstands while simultaneously blowing the coaching staff. You guys crack me up.

We've seen what this staff can do. If they win the ACC this year, it would be a miracle (like every team comes down with a stomach bug the day before we play them).

Are you willing to take a bet of never coming back to this board, even under another screen name or IP addy?

If Goldilocks and company win the ACC Championship game, I will never come back. If they don't make it there, you can't come back.

I'll await your answer.

Advertisement
Back