What will our team look like next year?

Kylo||_||Cane

Recruit
From a player personnel standpoint? Let’s assume all the changes we want are made. We are probably going to lose all lot of players to the draft and graduation, so what positions will be our strengths and weaknesses?

Advertisement
Our skill guys will be much of the same... we need work in the trenches. Hopefully we make a big QB transfer acquisition.

Doesn't matter, we'll still have the same coach.......now if he's forced to get a real OC and fires his son. We look good.

Nobody panic. Richt has an armada of 3 stars locked and loaded in this next recruiting class to fill in all the holes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The holes about to be created by all the inevitable transfers
and by the follow up class of 2019, u cant follow a 2018 class that was ok with huge misses in 2018 to close. Then on top of that a 2019 class thats low rated, the next coach has an uphill battle.

From a player personnel standpoint? Let’s assume all the changes we want are made. We are probably going to lose all lot of players to the draft and graduation, so what positions will be our strengths and weaknesses?

It will look exactly the same as now, unless upper management changes it’s ways

We went a whole summer drowning in KOOLAIDE and was there anything new from last years end of season?

There’s your answer

D-line is a concern for me, specifically DT. I think our O-line will be improved from a personnel standpoint as we have some talented young guys that just need a year or two in the program to contribute. DB we are a bit thin.

Advertisement
D-line is a concern for me, specifically DT. I think our O-line will be improved from a personnel standpoint as we have some talented young guys that just need a year or two in the program to contribute. DB we are a bit thin.

LOL, none of these guys were actually interested in discussing what the team will look like next year.

Lose who to the draft? Who’s an eligible underclassmen who’s shown they’re ready? Unless they transfer they’ll be back.....but then gain our guys who are told it’s best to stay another’s year leave anyway.

or DL interior will be basura and not as good this year, this is what happens when u lose a 5 star. Unless Nesta is Jesus we in trouble there................dbs we cant recruit in ages so we fuqed there. We may have a 3 star infested defense

Advertisement

Worst team in years if you take in consideration that recruiting class will be a disaster

Lose who to the draft? Who’s an eligible underclassmen who’s shown they’re ready? Unless they transfer they’ll be back.....but then gain our guys who are told it’s best to stay another’s year leave anyway.
Maybe Joe Jack, would've been Richards too under better circumstances. Besides that everyone should stay. Kind of hope Homer goes pro too, not because I don't like him for the team but I feel Lingard healthy will be much better, and Homer staying will limit his playing time becasue we reward seniors even if they aren't as good as the younger player. Also can say we have 5 nfl RBs in the league for recruiting purposes.(Don Chaney JR)

or DL interior will be basura and not as good this year, this is what happens when u lose a 5 star. Unless Nesta is Jesus we in trouble there................dbs we cant recruit in ages so we fuqed there. We may have a 3 star infested defense
This is where we gotta hope player development pays dividends. Develop Ivey, Blades, Frierson, Bethel and Hall and we should be ok.

What will da team look like next year? They will look great in August; I'm not sure about October/November 2019.

Advertisement
Back