What will our team look like next year?

Team will look so improved and guys will be running 3.95 40’s. Qbs will look like Tom Brady and the o line will look like Bama’s. This will all be from the unbelievable reporting from idiots like SMD, Barry Jackson, Manny Navarro, and Marrero.

Advertisement
From a player personnel standpoint? Let’s assume all the changes we want are made. We are probably going to lose all lot of players to the draft and graduation, so what positions will be our strengths and weaknesses?

New recruits...

Screenshot at Nov 10 16-05-36.png

It will look exactly the same as now, unless upper management changes it’s ways

We went a whole summer drowning in KOOLAIDE and was there anything new from last years end of season?

There’s your answer
No junior on this team should leave for the draft at all

Year 4 in cmr tenure should be coastal champs and making the move to be irrelevant again.if not going be another regime failure .I got me some laughing gas every cane offensive snap ill take a shot of moonshine and a big sniff of gas ill be feeling happy and numb best way to watch cmr offense.

Advertisement
From a player personnel standpoint? Let’s assume all the changes we want are made. We are probably going to lose all lot of players to the draft and graduation, so what positions will be our strengths and weaknesses?
🙄🤔😂🤣😓😪😢😭🤯🤮😡🤬🙈🙊🤦‍♂️👬🧘‍♂️🔫

Not gonna like the product this program puts out on the field next year... trust me on that 1
(Unless we see drastic change now. Which ain't gonna happen)

0-12 is possible if we don’t have a few really weak cream puffs on the schedule. Florida will beat us by 40 points and we’ll never hear the end of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back