What will definitely happen with TVD and Garcia - UPDATE for Uva

Advertisement
11. Most cis posters won’t be there to see it or watch it but will act like experts…
Solid post. Pretty sure that will play out rather quickly and you will be proven correct.

I am just praying it gives me something to look forward to…. They lost, again, because they can’t do X, Y or Z but the QB looks pretty good. I don’t care which one, just please give me hope. I want to press the red button hoping for a good squad to pop out of the box. Unfortunately, a Gaboon Viper is in the box every September.

I am holding out hope the admin will do the right thing but my confidence is not high.

Solid post. Pretty sure that will play out rather quickly and you will be proven correct.

I am just praying it gives me something to look forward to…. They lost, again, because they can’t do X, Y or Z but the QB looks pretty good. I don’t care which one, just please give me hope. I want to press the red button hoping for a good squad to pop out of the box. Unfortunately, a Gaboon Viper is in the box every September.

I am holding out hope the admin will do the right thing but my confidence is not high.
Agreed. Our hopes of both finding our next great QB and that the powers that be will make the necessary decisions on coaching seems like we’re just chasing our tails

Advertisement
Agreed. Our hopes of both finding our next great QB and that the powers that be will make the necessary decisions on coaching seems like we’re just chasing our tails
Yup. I am foolish enough to think next time it will be different. Luckily I am not alone which gives me a sense of comfort that others are suffering alongside.

Advertisement
And maybe our next great receiver. We're going to get a good look at Brinson and he's been pretty good so far.

Gotta say X has been a bit of a let down among other things.

Advertisement
Manny will play TVD because he has been in system longer. We will not get to see Garcia compete for the job. Garcia will transfer unless Manny is relieved of his duties.

My biggest complaint on King. He decision making just wasn't fast enough. He was too slow to make the decision.

Very curious to see if these new guys have the updated software processors.

King was overly cautious. That’s why he was so great protecting the ball most of his games.

The young guys are going to have a **** ton of turnovers and get Diaz fired fast.

The common thing is that all three will be held back by Lashlee’s inability to teach a high powered passing game, technically and schematically.

Lashlee’s route tree takes too long to develop behind our offensive line. The hits disrupted King’s clock and drops disrupted his trust in receivers. Add in the injuries and he played well below what he showed most of his career this season.

TVD and Garcia are going to make nice throws and score some touchdowns, but it will come at a cost. CIS will be calling them jags at the end of the year, but the problem is in the way the passing game is designed. A better line would hide some of those flaws but we don’t have it.

We need a system more like what LSU ran in 2019, but with more dedication to the run game, especially in the second half. The concepts are simple and easy to install. They make quarterbacks look like gods and coaches look like geniuses.

The key is getting the ball out of the quarterback’s hand with LIGHTENING SPEED. Brady’s system had Burrow throwing on a the 2 of 1 one thousand, 2 one one thousand counts often times These plays were one step drops and little shuffles that put instant pressure on the defense, flustered the pass rush and kept the qb clean and in rhythm. These WERE NOT screen passes. The qb had multiple targets looking back at him with routes that develop within 5 yards of scrimmage. Every section of the field was constantly attacked. Just beautiful to watch.

Advertisement
No matter what anybody says, and no matter what happens Saturday, here are 10 truths about our freshmen QB's that you can carve in stone .....

1. Both TVD and Garcia will play against Cent CT State

2. Both will play in other games this season

3. One will look better than the other at various times - in fact, expect it to happen from the very first game

4. They both will look good at times, .... average at times, ..... and completely lost at others

5. Whatever happens this year, it doesn't mean one is definitely the starter over the other in sept 2022

6. Garcia will look bad and will throw 2 picks in a row on deep balls -- slurps will say he's a "gunslinger" -- naysayers will say he's reckless and nothing but a Harry Highschool QB

7. TVD will look bad and scramble or throw the ball away -- slurps will say he's making good decisions to protect the ball -- naysayers will say he's uncertain and lacks instincts

8. Posters on CIS will automatically favor one over the other, and stick to it until they get dropped in the grave ... making up their minds after 4 plays

9. 99.9% of the posters will ignore that both are freshmen, both have zero experience, and both are playing with a mediocre defense and terrible O-Line

10. It's all absolutely gospel ...... no matter what happens with win/losses, if/when Manny is fired, or who the next coach is starting in January.
Nah. FÜCK that. I been saying this **** since rosier/kaaya. SPECIFICALLY number 9 and people who fought me tooth and nail probably buying Oregon gear right got **** now. Fûck out of here with that logic lol

Advertisement
Back