What will definitely happen with TVD and Garcia - UPDATE for Uva

TVD-Garcia competition (if it's of sufficient length) could determine who hits the Portal. That's the way it is these days, disappointment often means leaving.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny will play TVD because he has been in system longer. We will not get to see Garcia compete for the job. Garcia will transfer unless Manny is relieved of his duties.
Manny is on his last leg , he’ll play the best qb. This is the end and his only chance to survive is finding a hot hand and riding it out.

Advertisement
This is and the Fr is the only reason I’ll watch . There’ll be alot of youngsters playing.

it’s funny how attitudes change when they know they’ll play. They’re super excited.
As they should be. I don’t know much, but I believe that competition makes you better. The young guys get amped if they know they’ve got a shot to get in to the game and the old guys push because they know they can get Wally Pipped. That’s the way it use to be at UM under certain coaches that demanded excellence, don’t know if it‘s that way now. Not likely, by the on-field results of the past two decades or so. Let’s see what the kids can do.

We need to lose as many games as possible, as quickly as possible. THAT is more important than anything else right now. This can't just be a "Fire Manny" thing, the reset button needs to be hit on that entire athletic department.

Let chaos reign. We need Central Conn to put on their Cinderella shoes.

I love how positive momentum is bad

For the first time in my life I have come to a place I never imagined I could: Thinking it would be better for the Hurricanes to lose games now to give us a better future.

We are 1-2 and have not played a single conference game. Any other season, I would be hoping we could circle the wagons and make a run at the ACC title game, but I can’t say that now.

I just can’t get over the mismanagement of this football team. We are TERRIBLE fundamentally at EVERY POSITION IN YEAR 3. How can that possibly be? We can’t get ANY snaps for guys like LT and Brashard?

FIU didn’t do it. LA Tech didn’t do it. Clemson, UNC, OSU, Bama, App State didn’t do it. Why should the travesty we witnessed last week make us believe Manny has finally gotten it together. Losing games is one thing, but to be a fundamentally awful laughing stock is a whole different beast.

I was pulling for Manny hard, but he is too far behind for me to trust his leadership of this football team. Let’s say he wins out and plays respectable for the ACC title and doesn’t get blown out in the bowl. Do we feel hope for a step forward 2022? Man I just don’t see it. The more information that leaks, the more I am convinced Manny will set this program back the longer he stays.

I hate being in this position and have decided to let go, Whatever happens, happens. We win, good. We lose, oh well. We should have fired Manny last Sunday. A good coach can salvage this thing and put us on track quickly. Now we are in purgatory waiting to see if a dead man can rise. This ****** sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back