What we've learned from the first week of spring practice

Advertisement
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/reese-poffenbarger-hl.189795/post-7037150

@DMoney
images(3).jpg

Someone like Bell might be a tackle who moves someone like Mauigoa or Rivers inside if he really blossoms.

-------------‐-------------

i get it. You have to have something to type/express for the piece. Yet, why is this even mentioned as an option when the coaches have been very clear?

There is no way for the coaches to guage if any of those hogs can replace Rivers(All-Acc) at tackle. Thats something you wont know until the games start and it would be foolish to mix up a known commodity for, what is, essentially, an experiment. That would be terrible coaching and foolish.

If we had some left handed QBs then maybe.... MAYBE. We cant risk our QBs blindside based upon greentree success when we already know we have a stalwart.

It would be better for Okunlalalalalalala, Bell, Kinsler, Mccoy, etc... to work at that guard spot until Rivers leaves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our young LBs are at a different level from what we've had in the past. We're going to be a stout front 7. Still think we need another DT until the young guys get more S&C. But we'll be good regardless. Secondary needs work. Fortunately that's Guidry's specialty. He'll figure it out.

Advertisement
Still kool aid free no sugar carnivore diet.

I remember seeing a picture of evidence njoku making a catch above the rim that would make Julio Jones envious.

Idgaf about x’s catch.
Idgaf about accuracy on a net.
Fck all that green tree hype for 20 years .

1710257850507.gif

I remember seeing a picture of evidence njoku making a catch above the rim that would make Julio Jones envious.

Idgaf about x’s catch.

View attachment 284443
Dare you say you saw Evidence of Njoku’s catch???

@JamesQuall

Come Uefa Champions League GIF by UEFA

Advertisement

Idgaf about x’s catch.

View attachment 284443
I can’t stand yall that say this

“Show me”

Wow. Thank you. Groundbreaking.

Maybe just take the next 6 months off?

Advertisement
Back