What we've learned from the first week of spring practice

View as article
If poff is good he should enter the portal and get playing time. Why would he waste a year of his eligibility to ride the bench (if he is as good as said)
6e6221a3-b68a-4df7-83e4-dc6a6f6919df_text.gif

Advertisement
Let's pump the brakes, big guy. Everyone wants him to be the next Ray Lewis but let's see it come to fruition before you go on your revenge tour for people posting gifs saying "woah."
U have to take your own advice, moving the goalposts that far. I never said Ray Lewis, you did. There’s a huge difference between projecting (wink) Cam as a Harold Perkins type and projecting him as the next Ray Lewis. I’m cool with letting it come to fruition, why didn’t you have this response to Dwinstitles’ post?

Advertisement
U have to take your own advice, moving the goalposts that far. I never said Ray Lewis, you did. There’s a huge difference between projecting (wink) Cam as a Harold Perkins type and projecting him as the next Ray Lewis. I’m cool with letting it come to fruition, why didn’t you have this response to Dwinstitles’ post?
there’s a big difference between what you said and dwins saying “he boomin”

I hope he’s the next Ray Lewis or even Perkins but again let’s pump the brakes on the “I told you so” without anything to show.

Let the young man show out then you can go around saying “I told you so” to everyone that responded to your proclamation.

there’s a big difference between what you said and dwins saying “he boomin”

I hope he’s the next Ray Lewis or even Perkins but again let’s pump the brakes on the “I told you so” without anything to show.

Let the young man show out then you can go around saying “I told you so” to everyone that responded to your proclamation.
I’m going to continue to post and do whatever I feel like doing. He said he is boomin and I said he was going to boom. There’s another aspect to my post that you don’t get because it’s not for you to get. Maybe you should purchase a longer cape.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back