What Were Your Thoughts After This?

Advertisement
Bro, I was on straight high. I was so used to watching old YouTube clips of what the Canes look like that, that for the first time, I was actually happy w the 2016 team.

Real talk; had Richt ran the offense he ran the last 4 games w Kaaya all season, no doubt in my mind we could’ve went undefeated w that squad (full of Golden’s players, btw).

When we started 10-0 I was talking so much chit to my homies that are SC, FSU, and Meeechigan fans. But my boy (and my frat Dean) who just follow sports, and has no cfb allegiance, kept telling me that we were more lucky than well coach, and if we kept playing w fire, we’ll eventually be exposed. God I hate that he was right.

Should've been our 11th win, that's what I thought.

Richt's $h!tty play-calling, & Searles' can't get right *** cost us the UNC & ND games that year.

Also in hindsight, that was the beginning of Diaz's D bailing out Richt's $h!tty O.

LOL @ anybody beatin' their chests over a 2nd tier bowl win in a dump with lipstick, when did we become Duke???

Last edited:
Should've been our 11th win, that's what I thought.

Richt's $h!tty play-calling, & Searles' can't get right *** cost us the UNC & ND games that year.

Also in hindsight, that was the beginning of Diaz's D bailing out Richt's $h!tty O.

LOL @ anybody beatin' their chests over a 2nd tier bowl win, when did we become Duke???

Beat our chest over winning a bowl game for the first time in 13 years.

Advertisement
Bro, I was on straight high. I was so used to watching old YouTube clips of what the Canes look like that, that for the first time, I was actually happy w the 2016 team.

Real talk; had Richt ran the offense he ran the last 4 games w Kaaya all season, no doubt in my mind we could’ve went undefeated w that squad (full of Golden’s players, btw).

When we started 10-0 I was talking so much chit to my homies that are SC, FSU, and Meeechigan fans. But my boy (and my frat Dean) who just follow sports, and has no cfb allegiance, kept telling me that we were more lucky than well coach, and if we kept playing w fire, we’ll eventually be exposed. God I hate that he was right.

Which frat

I dont like excuses but i told ppl losing malek young and ahmon richards would hurt the program this year. Leadership alone it was a factor

Advertisement
Almost forgot about that Mark Walton hit on the KR

One of the nastiest clean hits you'll ever see in your life

Which reminds me.

Why did we not have Berrios as a full time slot guy yet?

Coley/Richards on the outside, Berrios/NJoku in the slot, Herndon/Walton too? That's a lot of weapons
Because this offensive staff has done nothing to convince anyone that they know where guys should be playing. All of them have bungled player management.

Advertisement
this board thrives off negativity unfortunately

*shrugs* Thriving is thriving.

agSnQ7YV.jpg

Advertisement
Nupe here

Right on, Yo, Yo.

Many of my homies are NUPEs down here in L.A. from Long Beach St (EK Chapter). They all just knew I was going to be a NUPE, especially due to my three of my relatives being NUPEs from waaaaaaay back at Southern U. In the end, my mentor back in high school and the one teacher that literally saved me from the streets and jail time, gave me a second life and opportunity at a scholly. Being that he was a Regional Director for PBS, he got me hooked up w/ the bros at LBSt and the rest was history.

Where'd you pledge at? Matter fact, not sure if you were aware, but the theme intro for Fox Sports is from one of your frats.

Advertisement
Back