What Week Will the Players Quit on Golden Prediction Thread

It's obvious most of you never played, it's very rare for players to quit. You play because you love the game, not because of who your coach is. There are also a lot of guys who want to go to the next level and "quitting" when you only have a few opportunities to show your stuff ain't the way to do it.
This isn't the NFL when you can get traded and play for ten years.
You must have not seen any Michigan games this season. **** must have not watched any of our games. Players have quit plenty of times.

I disagree, you're telling me they're going through all they go through on a weekly basis and then decide to "quit" on game day because they might not like Golden? Honestly the whole premise is ridiculous.
IMO any player that quits is a POS, you play for your teammates and your own personal pride, quitting is akin to taking your ball and going home.

Advertisement
OP is delusional. The kids have to be pumped up about the hard fought moral victory on the road in a very hostile environment against the likely Coastal champs.

We will build on this as we move forward in the Goldenrific process to 6-6.

It's obvious most of you never played, it's very rare for players to quit. You play because you love the game, not because of who your coach is. There are also a lot of guys who want to go to the next level and "quitting" when you only have a few opportunities to show your stuff ain't the way to do it.
You must have not seen any Michigan games this season. **** must have not watched any of our games. Players have quit plenty of times.

I disagree, you're telling me they're going through all they go through on a weekly basis and then decide to "quit" on game day because they might not like Golden? Honestly the whole premise is ridiculous.
IMO any player that quits is a POS, you play for your teammates and your own personal pride, quitting is akin to taking your ball and going home.

They quit because they know their efforts are futile. They know all the **** from the coaches and all the work doesn't mean anything because they aren't put in a position to succeed. But it's nice for you to be so willing to attack the players, you know, the kids, instead of leveling any criticism towards the coaches.

They quit because they know their efforts are futile. They know all the **** from the coaches and all the work doesn't mean anything because they aren't put in a position to succeed. But it's nice for you to be so willing to attack the players, you know, the kids, instead of leveling any criticism towards the coaches.

The coaching clearly sucks, does it really need to be said in every response, and sorry quitting is a purely selfish act and not a teammate or player I would want.

if last night wasn't quitting, I pray for my eyes to feast upon a game they actually quit in

Advertisement
I think after last night there honestly is nothing to play for
What the motor city bowl is Al gonna hang his hat on that
Really??? There are no moral victories

Advertisement
Back