What Week Will the Players Quit on Golden Prediction Thread

D

deleted1998

If they beat Cinci, I think the players will quit after getting demolished against FSU and then fold it in the last two games of the season.

If they lose to Cinci, I think the players will quit after getting a beat down by VT the very next week. Then Golden might not even make it through the season.

Advertisement
I think the players have already quit to be honest. Only game they show heart this year will be FSU but they will still get their *** kicked unfortunately
I truly believe Al Golden and staff has FULLY losses this team

I don't think the kids really care anymore to be honest. Maybe the younger kids, but the seniors and some of the juniors. Listen to the way they talk after games and stuff. They expect it because they play in a soft environment where they're going to get blamed for losing anyway. I feel for these kids, man.

They quit after the Louisville game. We haven't even been competitive against a decent team.

Advertisement
El Foldo's loser culture has already seeped into everyone on the team. They only guys with any shred of grit are the freshmen, who haven't been completely indoctrinated into the loser club. This team plays like they've already cashed out. Any doubt just watch the effort Tracy Howard gave on that TD. That used to be a proud tough player.

Golden's process is now proven, beyond any doubt, to be crap - and the kids gotta see it by now.

Advertisement
El Foldo's loser culture has already seeped into everyone on the team. They only guys with any shred of grit are the freshmen, who haven't been completely indoctrinated into the loser club. This team plays like they've already cashed out. Any doubt just watch the effort Tracy Howard gave on that TD. That used to be a proud tough player.

People keep asking why stacey coley has dropped off. A full year under gluten will castrate anybody

Wish there was some way that they could mutiny without fear of losing their scholarships.

Advertisement
It's obvious most of you never played, it's very rare for players to quit. You play because you love the game, not because of who your coach is. There are also a lot of guys who want to go to the next level and "quitting" when you only have a few opportunities to show your stuff ain't the way to do it.
This isn't the NFL when you can get traded and play for ten years.

It's obvious most of you never played, it's very rare for players to quit. You play because you love the game, not because of who your coach is. There are also a lot of guys who want to go to the next level and "quitting" when you only have a few opportunities to show your stuff ain't the way to do it.

I tend to agree with this which is why I don't think the players have quit yet, but I do think these players like the fans had expectations of winning the coastal and competing in a decent bowl game, and the further the team gets away from that the more the players will stop believing in Golden. Maybe it's not exactly quitting, but as someone who played a little college ball it is hard to play for a coach who you don't trust or believe in.

Advertisement
If they beat Cinci, I think the players will quit after getting demolished against FSU and then fold it in the last two games of the season.

If they lose to Cinci, I think the players will quit after getting a beat down by VT the very next week. Then Golden might not even make it through the season.

This is what i hope happens

:hunt_dog_lol:

You must have not seen any Michigan games this season. **** must have not watched any of our games. Players have quit plenty of times.

Advertisement
Back