What top 3 teams would you prefer draft the Duke?

Advertisement
The Bears have Matt Forte as their #1 already. Although he could become the #1, I would hate for Duke to have to be in NY.
I know. But Forte, though he's **** good, could always end up being trade bait for Chicago to dangle out there to get better. Or, with the shelf life of RBs--they may let him go outright in the next few years if his production dips.

What do you mean by no such thing as zone-blocking?
Inside joke. If you don't know the background, I ain't got time to tell ya. Some folks will get it who know the origin of the joke.

Chicago trading away one of the most physical RB's and the best receiving RB in the NFL is unlikely.

I want to get the joke :bronson:

The Bears have Matt Forte as their #1 already. Although he could become the #1, I would hate for Duke to have to be in NY.
I know. But Forte, though he's **** good, could always end up being trade bait for Chicago to dangle out there to get better. Or, with the shelf life of RBs--they may let him go outright in the next few years if his production dips.

What do you mean by no such thing as zone-blocking?
Inside joke. If you don't know the background, I ain't got time to tell ya. Some folks will get it who know the origin of the joke.

Chicago trading away one of the most physical RB's and the best receiving RB in the NFL is unlikely.

I want to get the joke :bronson:

Long time ago, on another board, there was a poster who claimed/trolled that zone blocking didn't exist. It turned into a running joke.

Advertisement
Never say never. Some crazy ish happens in the NFL offseason. Where the Bears are currently, they might be sellers.

Don't care. Cramps up with a 2nd half lead against Free Shoes, leaves early, hope he ends up with the Raiders.

Advertisement
Atlanta, Carolina, or any team in Florida. So we can go see him play.

Advertisement
I'm a Bears fan, and I hate the Pats (no disrespect to any Cane fan that's a Pat fan), but as a bigger Randy "Duke" Johnson fan, I wouldn't mind him in a Pats Uni. W/ that O-Line and the respect the D has to give Tom....that'll be a match made in heaven for his career. He'll easily run for 1300-1500/yr in that offense.

Advertisement
Pats. In the Shane Vereen position. They never beat up backs, they always rotate. However, if your a playmaker they use you. You look at the looks Vereen gets, he just doesn't make people miss, Duke does it with ease.... I think he would be a star in NE. Philly also would obviously be a good fit for him. I just think the Pats would even use him returning kicks.

Advertisement
Back