What to do with the leftovers

Advertisement
Leftovers Aluminum GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

pope and wiggins are juniors so unless they declare or transfer, they're back

Its true, even if the coaches suggest it, its still the kids decision. But there's an easy solution, just tell them they can be a part of the team and finish their college careers as canes next year if they want, but they will receive no playing time.

Advertisement
We have been in the position of wanting upperclassmen out in favor of young guys for years. It hasn't worked. We need upperclassmen to build depth and maturity. And yeah, some of our upperclassmen hopefully aren't first team next year. That's fine. Make them very capable backups. That's depth and security in the event of injuries.

The title of the thread is a question. I answered the question. Why are you concerned with what I'm reading and commenting on? Are you fragile?
Do you like reading about men tweeting college athletes? is that your fetish?

Advertisement
Does anybody want amari carter , mccloud, ivey, ETC on defense coming back?

same goes for pope or wiggians and the question is...

what do we tell carter? go with banda? SOLUTIONS!

Its too easy being an internet tough guy because of the anonymity. I dont like calling players out, especially if they are trying. So for example, maybe McCloud and Carter were poorly coached? Maybe they were playing out of position? Maybe they should be backups and not starters?

In any case, this entire thread sucks.

Advertisement
i like carter alot....very physical.... the only one on the back 7 that plays tough.
If by tough you mean takes terrible angles, doesn't wrap up, and goes for the kill shot every time when its a 75% chance of targeting.

The following players had their time and should follow Joyner into the TP:

Offense: Perry, Burns, Pope, Wiggins, Gaynor, Scaife, Donaldson, Reed

Defense: Ford, Miller, McCloud, Jennings, Steed, Ivey, Hall, Carter

Advertisement
These players that people want to transfer are "being loyal" by returning which gives the illusion of "buying in" and "building depth" which makes Diaz appear more competent to outside observers.

Diaz rewards loyalty with playing time, and until we see otherwise, assume that all the starters from this year - #6, #8, #53..., will start next year.

Advertisement
Back