What to do with the leftovers

Advertisement
Does anybody want amari carter , mccloud, ivey, ETC on defense coming back?

same goes for pope or wiggians and the question is...

what do we tell carter? go with banda? SOLUTIONS!
They all need to come back. The players can rotate and work on their game. Except McCloud who can serve Gatorade. The coaches can go to ****.

You can say players suck all you want, but if there is no one better on the roster, you play the team you have. Portal up some better players if you can convince them to come.

I have seen players improve after riding the pine, but you can’t bench a guy for someone worse.

I bet you watch your girlfriend *** other guys assuming you aren't into men.
Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? Those latent tendencies you're trying to project upon me aren't gonna go away. Let your flag fly. Be true to yourself.

Advertisement
No other than Ivey because of CB depth is terrible. Hopefully he isnt starting though. If guys like Carter and McCloud come back they won't be used properly (as a backup or depth only)...coaches will continue to run them out as starters for no apparent reason. Hoping that atleast of a few of them transfer out between Carter McCloud Jennings Wiggins Pope etc

Aww. Did I hurt your feelings? Those latent tendencies you're trying to project upon me aren't gonna go away. Let your flag fly. Be true to yourself.
Its just a game that doesn't matter why are you even here? Don't look now your mascara is running.

Last edited:
You want them during recruiting out of hs now you want to get rid of them? Not every recruit will be an all american nor first round pick. Even the 2001 hurricanes had some players that weren't great but still they are canes.
Difference is that team had studs to make up for it. This team is soft and needs an influx of different talent on defense. King is our leader on offense. Who’s the leader on defense? Maybe our new CB coach can teach them some technique to turn around and look at the ball. I’m done with Carter though.

Advertisement
Its just a game that doesn't mattee why are you even here? Don't look now your mascara is running.
What am I doing here? Wasting time because I've got plenty. What are you doing here? Seems to me you have a lot of pent up frustration. Go play the flute or something, twerp.

What to do with the leftovers

tenor.gif

Advertisement
With the way counters work today...keep them to push others but they better not Start!

With the way counters are likely to work in the next month, please leave and find upgrades during free agency.

Can Carter play linebacker? He’s pretty stiff at safety but maybe he can get into the box? Idk if he can be saved. The others are all basura and can be shown the door
well LB? it would be targeting heaven for him

Advertisement
I hope they all come back and help the U win the ACC championship next season in whatever role they can because I'm a fan and not some weirdo who's emotional stability hinges on what 19 and 20 year old kids do on a football field.
Then why are you reading on these comments ?

I don’t really understand this thread. Players with degrees don’t need to be offered scholarship continuation unless the staff wants them back. Obviously any scholarship is year to year but the moral obligation is completed with
the degree.

I know fans want better performance, but our biggest problem isn’t the guys who aren’t good enough, it’s the guys who don’t exist who should be starting over them. unless you have a plan to find those guys, worrying about the guys we have seems misplaced. they can stay or not, start or not if they do. Don’t care - just want a staff that can find and recognize and sign talent, then develop it and utilize it well.

Anyone saying to get rid of Ivey is dumb imo. Yall realize we have no ******* CB depth right? He's may be average to below average or whatever, but we need him. Carter leaving would be good. We have good safeties, and we know this staff is just going to start Carter regardless how good the younger guys are (or aren't).

Pope and Wiggins....man I wouldn't mind both leaving, but if only one leaves - let it be Wiggins tbh. Pope at least seems like he cares and tries a little bit. Wiggins is just ***. Never does anything and is soft imo.

I don't hate on McCloud like everyone else does. All our LBs have been pretty garbage which imo is a reflection of this coaching staff mostly. Plus McCloud looks like he's going to be moving to DE, which may suit him better. And we aren't so hot at DE right now because none of the younger guys looked all that great and we're losing 3 guys to the NFL. So I don't think him staying is bad.

Advertisement
Back