What to do with the coaching vacancy on staff

kostacane

Redshirt Freshman
It will be interesting to see what Golden does here. Remember that Coley coached WR's at FSU so it is not out of the realm of possibility that Carroll goes back to TE's, Coley coaches WR's (in addition to OC) and we bring on a QB Coach. Thoughts?

Advertisement
Dawsey has been coaching WRs for a while now at fsu. Id rather leave Coley with the QBs. Maybe bring Telly on and either let him coach RBs or WRs, whichever Hurlie doesnt want

I rather have Coley on a direct line with Morris and the QB's. But Im sure we can get a good WR coach though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
corey long is saying on twitter we should hire a chris demarest an assistant at hawaii, he said he had spear headed the SoFla recruiting for Schiano, right we should get a recruiter from hawaii WTF

But if he recruited sofla for Schiano recently (idk when, so forgive me there), why does it matter if he's currently at Hawaii

Advertisement
But if he recruited sofla for Schiano recently (idk when, so forgive me there), why does it matter if he's currently at Hawaii

its Hawaii, not a big name school with good SoFla kids, im just saying his credentials dont look that good, oh i forgot to add he was also a recruiter for NC State

its Hawaii, not a big name school with good SoFla kids, im just saying his credentials dont look that good, oh i forgot to add he was also a recruiter for NC State

What?.... Demo Was a Beast of a Recruiter at FSU NCSTATE AND Rutgers. He recruited MANY of those FL kids to Rutgers that were on the team that beat Louisville. He RECRUITED So. Florida while he was at RU. The ONLY reason he was blackball was that he had an legal issue that was BS..

Would be a good get But I don't think Demo and Mark D would get along very well.

A guy I wouldn't mind having around is Kenny Jackson - former WR COACH at PSU. Good Coach, Good recruiter. I know of his Jersey ties but nothing in Florida.

JC

I think Miami needs a real teacher on the staff. We have a lot of up and coming guys and young coaches that can recruit.

How about a teacher that is obsessed with techniques and game plans.

Advertisement

What?.... Demo Was a Beast of a Recruiter at FSU NCSTATE AND Rutgers. He recruited MANY of those FL kids to Rutgers that were on the team that beat Louisville. He RECRUITED So. Florida while he was at RU. The ONLY reason he was blackball was that he had an legal issue that was BS..

Would be a good get But I don't think Demo and Mark D would get along very well.

A guy I wouldn't mind having around is Kenny Jackson - former WR COACH at PSU. Good Coach, Good recruiter. I know of his Jersey ties but nothing in Florida.

JC

i didnt know he was at FSU, i was just going by what Corey Long was saying on twitter, i hope they give him a look by what you have said

We need a QB coach. Go get one.

OC: Coley, let him coach WR too.

OL: Kehoe

TE: Carroll

QB: GET SOMEONE

Advertisement
Back