What to do with the coaching vacancy on staff

Advertisement
We need a QB coach. Go get one.

OC: Coley, let him coach WR too.

OL: Kehoe

TE: Carroll

QB: GET SOMEONE

Or let Coley stay with QBs, which I think is his specialty, and bring in a WR coach

We could have had all these guys and got Lubbick too. That is the sad part, we went for Cristobal for a position coach instead of Lubbick.

Exactly. Cristokunt f*cked on a number of levels. Several potential candidates are already employed at new schools or the NFL and arent as kuntified as him to up and leave like he did

Advertisement
corey long is saying on twitter we should hire a chris demarest an assistant at hawaii, he said he had spear headed the SoFla recruiting for Schiano, right we should get a recruiter from hawaii WTF

Demarest's specialty is on the defensive side of the ball.
Specifically, coaching DBs.
No question he can recruit soFla.
He was a rising talent until he got arrested for beating a woman (or something similarly serious).
That is why he disappeared from the coaching ladder for awhile.

Can we please get someone who's inclined toward the Xs and Os side? Please?

I'm not buying this ideology that seems to lean towards good recruiters not being good coaches. I don't think our coaches are that bad on the development side. Walford saw some improvement under Carroll, Williams has done a great job with the secondary, I've always loved Barrow as an LB's coach and D is there to assist him even there.

I normally lean towards development being more important than recruiting, but these next 2 seasons in South Florida are going to be ridiculous. Need to lock down as much as we possibly can.

I'm not buying this ideology that seems to lean towards good recruiters not being good coaches. I don't think our coaches are that bad on the development side. Walford saw some improvement under Carroll, Williams has done a great job with the secondary, I've always loved Barrow as an LB's coach and D is there to assist him even there.

I normally lean towards development being more important than recruiting, but these next 2 seasons in South Florida are going to be ridiculous. Need to lock down as much as we possibly can.

Want the test of whether a guy is technical or not? Can he or can he not be a coordinator. That is how I consider someone "technical." Bottom line is that we need someone who can become a coordinator.

Advertisement

Want the test of whether a guy is technical or not? Can he or can he not be a coordinator. That is how I consider someone "technical." Bottom line is that we need someone who can become a coordinator.

Fair.

I want this as well.

corey long is saying on twitter we should hire a chris demarest an assistant at hawaii, he said he had spear headed the SoFla recruiting for Schiano, right we should get a recruiter from hawaii WTF

Demarest's specialty is on the defensive side of the ball.
Specifically, coaching DBs.
No question he can recruit soFla.
He was a rising talent until he got arrested for beating a woman (or something similarly serious).
That is why he disappeared from the coaching ladder for awhile.

It was a domestic charge that wasn't even filed by the woman(his girlfrend) It was a jealous Cop who claimed he saw demo smack her... It was all BS but nonetheless he was exiled for it..

Good coach though... kinda like Mark D but more likable to some...

JC

Advertisement
Is Cristobal officially gone?

Canesport reporting that its not a done deal. Dont know the truth to that. I think the reports of 3x his Miami pay are BS. Hes not going to make more than Smart or anywhere close. And Mario has no shot at HC there with Kirby Smart still there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back