WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

imlive365

Band
Banned
847944c0b6a81e107e4c6beaaf2c18bc.jpg

9d546cd8253715ff09c91c0c110278d2.jpg

These are the MFs alright with being mediocre. I really don't understand there thought process at all.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So you took the time to take a screen shot from Facebook, mark out the name, and post it here, just because one guy made some comments? I'd hate to see what you do if you really had some free time.

Lol wow. The stuff posted on here... Also can we cut it with the dumb if we don't agree with what you post, then you must be a "Golden slurper". It's immature and shows you're not very bright.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yes and do you take the take out to slurp golden in every single thread you get?

WTF? Translation please.

And check my posts before going on the predictable "Golden slurper" rant. Just because I think you have the mentality of a 12 year old by posting random social media conversations doesn't mean anything one way or the other about Al Fcking Golden. Grow up.

Yes and do you take the take out to slurp golden in every single thread you get?

WTF? Translation please.

And check my posts before going on the predictable "Golden slurper" rant. Just because I think you have the mentality of a 12 year old by posting random social media conversations doesn't mean anything one way or the other about Al Fcking Golden. Grow up.
I've seen your name in multiple thread and all it is is negative things said to people who are bashing all golden. You must be the guy in the comments talking about how Miami is no fsu

Not true, princess. I bash people who are complete fcking idiots, like you, no matter what the topic is.

Keep posting Facebook pics. That's really cool.

Advertisement
"Me" was autocorrected to "these people" when you titled this thread, bro. Try to be more careful next time.

Miami is surroundedby elite talent, there's no excuse to lose. The glory days should be yearly not in the past

Advertisement
If you wanted me to post the screen shots of the names I really don't care. Just doing it to protect the idiots who believe flying a banner is stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back