What the banner Flyers dont consider

sabrose

Sophomore
I understand the sentiment. You want Golden gone -so do I .But publicly humiliating a coach isn't going to make him go away sooner. It will not make the administration let him go quicker. But what do you think any coach considering coming to Miami thinks when the fans unlike any other school in the country so publicly try to embarrass their team and their head coach. Its very possible we could have a smaller list of interested coaches because of this. But some people act without thinking. If you got fired from your job would you want someone flying a banner over town proclaiming it?
Its easy to be a part of the mob-it doesnt take any thought .How about toning it down for a while and see how the season plays out .Stop acting like a hoard of neanderthals.

Advertisement
I understand the sentiment. You want Golden gone -so do I .But publicly humiliating a coach isn't going to make him go away sooner. It will not make the administration let him go quicker. But what do you think any coach considering coming to Miami thinks when the fans unlike any other school in the country so publicly try to embarrass their team and their head coach. Its very possible we could have a smaller list of interested coaches because of this. But some people act without thinking. If you got fired from your job would you want someone flying a banner over town proclaiming it?
Its easy to be a part of the mob-it doesnt take any thought .How about toning it down for a while and see how the season plays out .Stop acting like a hoard of neanderthals.

Says the guys who still thinks we need a coach that "parents know and can recruit south florida"

Another imbecile from Canesport.. If anything it will put out the word that FA9907 corches like Golden need not apply. Have fun giving your money to Verman.

Last edited:
Banners are making headlines ESPN, people outside the program AGREE with them.
Prez,AD, BOT had a chance to stop all this last year ( minus prez)
But chose this direction.
golden could have got himself a little more time ( glad he didn't) 2 years ago by firing Doritos.
He didn't
Then insulted the fans with some of the dumbest excuses ever used by a head coach.
So, They won't stop until the HC change is made...
Not to mention Al tried to sneak out and get a job with PED state....I wish he would have got that job....
Fly the F-ing banner!!

Advertisement
If a coach doesn't want to come here because we flew a banner to get Golden fired after the S***show this program has been and our administration's refusal to do its job I don't want him as my coach.

it will show the next coach we won't accept mediocrity. If he expects to be mediocre we don't need him. Its a win-win

Wow, thanks for the insight. I've never seen a post like this before on here. I am definitely going to stop donating to the banners now.

Advertisement
Ho li ****. Can I refund my donation? OP is right. What if we hurt Al's feelings? That would be us being ME fans and not WE fans.

8168_wpm_hires.jpg

Maybe, maybe not - but he won't leave early if we DON'T put on pressure!

Besides, the pressure is on the University, the BOT, and the AD.

Hint: They don't like negative publicity. (For a couple million a year - Golden will put up with it)

FLY THE BANNERS!

Advertisement

View attachment 32352

What's wrong with that potato?

View attachment 32352

That's the culturally equivalent Italian translation.

Advertisement

View attachment 32352

That's the culturally equivalent Italian translation.

There is nothing equivalent about Italy.

If you are anti-banner like the OP, you are pro-Golden. These banners are bringing attention and awareness to the fraud that Al Golden is. Sooner or later, the powers that be will get sick of the attention and will have to act.

The banners got the attention of the media which use it as a barometer of UM fan support. The banners are working and he people flying them should be applauded or "repped" where available.

The banners got the attention of the media which use it as a barometer of UM fan support. The banners are working and he people flying them should be applauded or "repped" where available.

Rep? I thought that was against everything that CiS now stands for?

Yall just mad I was killin it in the rep betting.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
Back