What should we expect from the offense

Advertisement
He's been doing it in every thread.

Yup. Adding nothing to the conversation, same as on TOS. I guess it's supposed to be a schtick, but he fails miserably. This board is exactly what I have been waiting for, for years...but stuff like this makes it feel like the grassy free board (yuck).

At least I know Lu is out there somewhere to add something of value soon.

Yup. Adding nothing to the conversation, same as on TOS. I guess it's supposed to be a schtick, but he fails miserably. This board is exactly what I have been waiting for, for years...but stuff like this makes it feel like the grassy free board (yuck).

He truth huts

Advertisement

Yeah I'm hoping at some point they will get rid of posters who bring nothing to the table on here. Post all you want in the Lounge but a great football board would be nice.

Yeah I'm hoping at some point they will get rid of posters who bring nothing to the table on here. Post all you want in the Lounge but a great football board would be nice.

We're not going to ban guys or move football threads, but the easiest way to deal with people you think are trolling is to literally ignore the post(s) completely. The idea is most definitely NOT to be like the CT free board as you now know it. But, more like the CT free board circa the early part of the century. That was a great time. Not sure if it can be re-created now, but we'll see what happens.

Advertisement
We're not going to ban guys or move football threads, but the easiest way to deal with people you think are trolling is to literally ignore the post(s) completely. The idea is most definitely NOT to be like the CT free board as you now know it. But, more like the CT free board circa the early part of the century. That was a great time. Not sure if it can be re-created now, but we'll see what happens.
That environment can't really exist if you allow any swinging **** to drive by post whatever you want. Having people simply "ignore" them is only going to go so far. There are plenty of people who derail every thread and add nothing to the table.

I've done some thinking, and listening to Hurricane Gameday on QAM reminded me...

I expect to see a HB pass off a toss to Lamar Miller today. We have run the simple toss sweep countless times this year and I've been waiting for the HB pass out of it...but to this point we haven't seen it. Like Lu said in another thread, it looks like the staff has loaded up for this game. Perfect opportunity to use it this week.

If the circumstances are right (down 7 in the third quarter, or up 2 TD's early, we've got the ball just inside the 50) I think we'll go for the cheap score.

Most importantly, if they sell out and go zero coverage we have to be able to make them pay...we've got a huge size advantage on the outside and we have to be able to seize the moment because they will be few and far between.

Advertisement
Back