What recruit would you like to follow Richt?

Advertisement
We could realistically use just about any position, but we have some decent young talent at DT coming back. I wouldnt mind a DT but if it was just a few we had to pick, a couple of stud OL and the Eason kid.

Eason should be priority one. I mean lets face it. QB is the most important position there is. For all of Butch's talent and success, with Ken Dorsey that team doesnt do what it did. A stud QB can transform a talented team from being an 9-3 program to being in the NC game. If this kid develops like he looks like he will, and with the tools he has, you roll the dice on that **** and try to bring him in. If by some crazy *** reason we can snag Eason AND still bring in Allison, that would be EPIC. We would have the best stable of QBs we have had at UM since the early 80s. At least on paper. Eason and Allison backing up Kaaya? One can redshirt. What a nice luxury it would be to be able to look at the bench or roster and say, welp, NEXT MAN UP.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jacob Eason
PRO 6-5/205

Julian Rochester
DT 6-5.5/315

Ben Cleveland
OT 6-7/322

Aaron Dowdell
OG 6-4.5/290

* Dont want Young...overrated

Eason comes with the pedigree of having an NFL father, so after watching film I can honestly say he's more advanced as a high school QB than Kaaya was...'Extremely mobile which has been Brad's drawback... Give me the 1st seven listed and call it a day..

Who is his father?
Tony Eason with the Patriots..

His dad is not Tony Eason of the Patriots. Google is your friend.

Correct. From an AJC article:

Here are five questions with Tony Eason, Jacob’s father, who played college football at Notre Dame (and not to be confused with the former NFL quarterback by the same name)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back