What recruit would you like to follow Richt?

bigpurk45

Junior
So if we could poach a few GA recruits for the 2016 class who would you like to get? I like the QB, LB, and 2 DT's.

Jacob Eason
PRO 6-5/205

Julian Rochester
DT 6-5.5/315

Ben Cleveland
OT 6-7/322

Chauncey Manac
WDE 6-3/250

Charlie Woerner
WR 6-5/230

Devwah Whaley
RB 6-0/209

Elijah Holyfield
RB 5-10/204

Tyler Clark
DT 6-3/290

Jaleel Laguins
ILB 6-2/213

Javon Wims
WR 6-4/215

Darion Anderson
WR 6-1/170

Chad Clay
CB 6-0/180

Aaron Dowdell
OG 6-4.5/290

Randrecous Davis
WR 5-10.5/169

Malek Young
CB 5-10/175

Chris Barnes
OT 6-5/270

Tyrique McGhee
CB 5-11/177

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll take Evander Holyfield's kid based on novelty alone.

Build this thing from the inside out. It all starts up front, on both sides of the ball.

Eason is scary as **** to me. Looks like a bonafide stud on film but something about it is off to me.

You wouldn't see me say one false word about em should he come though.

Advertisement
Eason is scary as **** to me. Looks like a bonafide stud on film but something about it is off to me.

You wouldn't see me say one false word about em should he come though.

Wtf are you talking about? Something about it is off to you? So you have a feeling in your stomach? Gtfo and goto your safe space.

Eason comes with the pedigree of having an NFL father, so after watching film I can honestly say he's more advanced as a high school QB than Kaaya was...'Extremely mobile which has been Brad's drawback... Give me the 1st seven listed and call it a day..

For starters....

Julian Rochester
DT 6-5.5/315

Ben Cleveland
OT 6-7/322

Tyler Clark
DT 6-3/290

Aaron Dowdell
OG 6-4.5/290

Chris Barnes
OT 6-5/270

Advertisement
Eason comes with the pedigree of having an NFL father, so after watching film I can honestly say he's more advanced as a high school QB than Kaaya was...'Extremely mobile which has been Brad's drawback... Give me the 1st seven listed and call it a day..

Who is his father?

Advertisement
We desperately need explosive skill players, OL help, and secondary depth, but Eason looks like a future Heisman winner.

There is a thread on the recruiting board about Whaley, I don't know much about him but supposedly he is big time...we need an elite, next level back...

Mark-Richt-Jacob-Eason-from-Tony-Eason-343213_sfmklv.jpg

Advertisement
Back