What position do you see

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Young McIntosh and Richards playing? I haven't seen enough to ID their best spot, perhaps they don't have one yet, but was also wondering if either has a stated desire to play somewhere specifically?

Advertisement
I think safety should be Richards' position not sure on McIntosh watched some of his film at running back but wasn't overly impressed.

Me & D$ have debated about this a bit regarding McIntosh. I like Kenny as a RB but I have always loved his upside as a SS or OLB on the next level. Big frame like his brother RJ, likely LB if it’s defense. Miami is recruiting him as a RB as far as I know right now. OSU is selling him on being the next Zeke.

Richards looks very comfortable at Safety but I would not rule out WR, he showed up to paradise last year and suited up with the WRs and did well.

Despite being legacies, neither are a done deal yet. Will be fighting OSU for Kenny and Auburn for Mark.

Advertisement
I think Mcintosh is a stud at RB...He and Carter are close, but I think Mcintosh is the better back, and right there with the IMG kids, or only slightly behind.

Me & D$ have debated about this a bit regarding McIntosh. I like Kenny as a RB but I have always loved his upside as a SS or OLB on the next level. Big frame like his brother RJ, likely LB if it’s defense. Miami is recruiting him as a RB as far as I know right now. OSU is selling him on being the next Zeke.

Richards looks very comfortable at Safety but I would not rule out WR, he showed up to paradise last year and suited up with the WRs and did well.

Despite being legacies, neither are a done deal yet. Will be fighting OSU for Kenny and Auburn for Mark.

Jesus urban will tell a kid anything eh...

Didn't Auburn push pretty hard for Ahmmon as well?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back