What other holes need to be filled now?

We are not bringing in another RB unless someone gets a season ending injury in Spring. If we did bring in another that just means one of the existing one bounces. So unless a RB better then anyone in the room comes knocking, it’s not happening.

Advertisement
what a hole GIF

Advertisement
Cb before safety I think we str8 at safety!
Hmm. I thought it was the other way around. I mean, long term, I think we've stacked it pretty good, but it seemed like we needed to add one more vet to shore that room.

Heck, let's bring in a WR1, CB and S. We do that, and we are setting ourselves up for a special year.

Roster guys that need to step up in a serious way this off-season (which means they are potential transfers out):

WR: Redding, Kirk
TE: Arroyo
RB: Citizen, Allen
OL: Rodriguez, Sagapolu, Zion, C Washington
QB: Brown
DT: Gore, Campbell, Moten
LB: C Smith
S: Balom
CB: Freeney

That's 16 scholarship players. I expect half will clear the bar and half will move on to greener pastures. Many of these guys already have their degrees or will earn them by May. Probably have unexpected attrition (e.g., George, 1 of the 4 LBs from 2023, etc.), too, to help make way for transfers in.

Starting to see some Mario names on these lists now. Next year it will be especially interesting how he handles "his recruits" to keep trading up.

Advertisement
Hmm. I thought it was the other way around. I mean, long term, I think we've stacked it pretty good, but it seemed like we needed to add one more vet to shore that room.

Heck, let's bring in a WR1, CB and S. We do that, and we are setting ourselves up for a special year.

Those are my top 3. Plus another DT if Burroughs is gone. After that, only make room if an elite player hits the portal and can be recruited to Miami.

Advertisement
Back