What other holes need to be filled now?

Advertisement
WR1
Starting caliber CB
Starting caliber FS
DT

Wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in another RB or veteran LB either.

This. And in that order, although CB v S stack ranking is arguable depending on how many of the CBs Guidry actually feels are hybrid.

We need much more out of Moten and Horton at DT or a late add there is needed.

Now that the entire QB room has been remade our offense is in great shape. On paper at least. TE is the only glaring hole I see left on offense. Maybe a true #1 receiver.

Our DBs worry me the most but hopefully our pass rush can offset that.

Thoughts?
WR1
CB1
Safety

Offense
QB A
OL A
RB B/B+
TE B assuming Arroyo healthy
WR B-/C+ depending on George

Need WR

Defense
DE A
LB B+
DT B/B-
CB B-
S B-/C+

Need DB, possibly DT depending on Moten/Horton development and how fast the true freshmen progress.

Advertisement
Why do yall keep saying TE needs an upgrade....no it does not. Arroyo if used or TEs for that matter are utilized properly we would be one of the top TEs rooms in the country. McCormick needs to go away because if he is on the team the coaches seem to want to put his bum *** on the field!!
Let’s see Cam sucks, Arroyo can’t stay healthy, Williams was up and down, idk anything about Carver, and Lofton is a true fresh.

Let’s see Cam sucks, Arroyo can’t stay healthy, Williams was up and down, idk anything about Carver, and Lofton is a true fresh.
Can't stay healthy lol...he was pretty healthy his 1st couple years in the program. Last year was his first year back from knee surgery. The play calling this past year didn't involve the TE position unless they threw the ball to McCormick who can't catch can't block and sucks ***.

FIrst start involving the TE again in the offense than stop playing inferior talent at that position then let's see how the TE room looks.

Now that the entire QB room has been remade our offense is in great shape. On paper at least. TE is the only glaring hole I see left on offense. Maybe a true #1 receiver.

Thoughts?
Sections 343-351

Advertisement
Offense
QB A
OL A
RB B/B+
TE B assuming Arroyo healthy
WR B-/C+ depending on George

Need WR

Defense
DE A
LB B+
DT B/B-
CB B-
S B-/C+

Need DB, possibly DT depending on Moten/Horton development and how fast the true freshmen progress.
Pretty solid across the board but I'd say safety is solidly in the C range. No starter caliber guys on the roster currently. Really unimpressed w what I saw in the bowl game from that group

Advertisement
DB1
WR1
Safety
LB
Maybe another DT now that Burroughs is gone.
RB

Don’t think we’ll address all of them but that’s in a perfect world.

People might come at me for the RB comment but if you think about it…(also it’s last on my “wish” list).

- Fletcher been hurt twice already in one year
- Parrish is Parrish
- Allen I’m an advocate for but meh so far
- Can’t rely on Citizen
- Lyle isn’t good enough to play Year 1 imo

I’d like to give CJ more touches but we’ll see. I think at least 1 or 2 transfer after the spring regardless, so maybe that’s when we grab one.

LB I just don’t want to rely on the freshmen, and we don’t have anyone next to Kiko. Wes is the same type of backer that attacks well downhill but has been disappointing in the pass game, very hot and cold and Rutgers ran over him on multiple tackling attempts. I’d bring in a vet at minimum after losing Cloyd and Flagg.

A lot of pressure will be placed on JHH being a focal point of the interior DL this year, we really need him to stay healthy. I’d bring in one more guy. Clark is a run stuffer and after Cook, it’s a lot of youth at that position again now that Burroughs is gone.

How many roster spots do you think we have available?

1. Starting Safety
2. Starting Corner
3. Starting DT
4. Starting WR (would be higher but Dawson only uses 4 guys consistently. Talented young guys need to be given a shot and not kept on the bench bc they can’t block)
5. Starting RB
6. Best LB available
7. Best TE available
That's a lot of holes, considering we are well over the limit right now.

Advertisement

Thoughts?
could use some more back holes filled

sexy fitness GIF

Thoughts?
Buddy u must be new here bc the entire title to this thread is so far outta line dat Idk what to do! But I know who does though! Aye yo Scott
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Aye yo! Hit da ***** button

Advertisement
Back