What other holes need to be filled now?

Your mom.

/sorry. I had to.
i-always-say-what-everybody-else-is-thinking-real-housewives-of-new-york.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Our back 4 on D are below replacement level. We need starting safeties and another corner. I also think we need another RB because we can’t stay healthy

DB1
WR1
Safety
LB
Maybe another DT now that Burroughs is gone.
RB

Don’t think we’ll address all of them but that’s in a perfect world.

People might come at me for the RB comment but if you think about it…(also it’s last on my “wish” list).

- Fletcher been hurt twice already in one year
- Parrish is Parrish
- Allen I’m an advocate for but meh so far
- Can’t rely on Citizen
- Lyle isn’t good enough to play Year 1 imo

I’d like to give CJ more touches but we’ll see. I think at least 1 or 2 transfer after the spring regardless, so maybe that’s when we grab one.

LB I just don’t want to rely on the freshmen, and we don’t have anyone next to Kiko. Wes is the same type of backer that attacks well downhill but has been disappointing in the pass game, very hot and cold and Rutgers ran over him on multiple tackling attempts. I’d bring in a vet at minimum after losing Cloyd and Flagg.

A lot of pressure will be placed on JHH being a focal point of the interior DL this year, we really need him to stay healthy. I’d bring in one more guy. Clark is a run stuffer and after Cook, it’s a lot of youth at that position again now that Burroughs is gone.
Is Burroughs definitely gone?

Even without him, we are carrying an extremely high number of tackles

Advertisement
1. Starting Safety
2. Starting Corner
3. Starting DT
4. Starting WR (would be higher but Dawson only uses 4 guys consistently. Talented young guys need to be given a shot and not kept on the bench bc they can’t block)
5. Starting RB
6. Best LB available
7. Best TE available

Advertisement
I like our cbs tbh I liked Richard and Damari we also got DP2 who others have above my two. Stafford should be ready. Imo I think we definitely need a WR1 and a Safety an we good to go! Lb we good we return both starters and 3soph should be ready I think Popo will take WB spot. Hayes might be ready Cam should be a killer on special teams. Us getting Cam Ward just put us in playoff talk. We were on our way last year and TVD just fell apart mentally. That's not gonna happen with Cam 2024 we're comin!

Advertisement
Back