What offense coordinator with any respect would even work for Manny Diaz?????

Advertisement
Which is why he's got to go! Dude is a dead man walking.

2-This-Is-the-End-quotes.gif

Which is why he's got to go! Dude is a dead man walking.

2-This-Is-the-End-quotes.gif
Exactly our admin is a bunch of cheapskates tho so they are waiting for year 2 buyout clause to kick in. These people didnt even have to pay to get gim from another school and mark richt resign. Lazy asss hire smh

Also no recruit is going to even give manny diaz the time of day. Hes a joke everybody knows he aint going to be here

Advertisement
Advertisement
More than likely someone who has never called plays before and wants to prove themselves. Or someone who wants to live in Miami and knows they can get another job after

Advertisement
I like Rich Rod, I think he could really be a good hire, but we really don't have a Rich Rod QB on this roster.
Just saying he would be the type of OC would come for a possible dead man walking coach. He has the resume for a job after. Can only go up with this offense.

Question should be who'd want the job when the so called fans call for your head after only a few games.

Even at the lowest point of this program when the entire team has quit on the head coach.... The slurpers still reside. But I do respect the fact that you stand firm in support of your core beliefs..... And I feel sorry for you.

Advertisement
Last year, USC - with a lame duck coach - was able to hire Kliff Kingsbury...who then bounced to the NFL for a head coaching job(!!)...and for nickels and a few dimes, replaced him with a young, up and coming spread QB that is now wanted by big schools around the country).

They ended up having a Top 10 SP+ Offense and that coach saved his job and retained the OC.

They'll likely be 9-4 after the bowl season. I'm not sure what I am trying to say...but its not impossible that we can get a good offensive coordinator.

All it takes is some money and some foresight.

I could identify - and have - numerous offensive coordinators that would take this job with the paycheck this school could offer.

But no one in the building cares and Manny Diaz has no real understanding of what it takes to win in major college football.

Before you say "name them"...

I start with Joe Brady. Name his price and his staff. Also, if this thing goes south, he's first in line to be the interim HC. I pledge to match any price LSU gives him. Make him say no.

Then I put Dan Enos' "1.5 Million" or whatever he's making on the table for

Graham Harrell (and bring Seth Doege with him)
Sean Gleeson
Mike Yurcich
David Yost

Holla at me when they say no and I'll give you a new five.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back