What must be the reason we’re waiting

Advertisement
Jarren was more in control and accurate than Clemson sunshine in the AA game one year ago. I’m telling you AGAIN Jarren will be the savior we’ve needed for 20 years.

Is that Manny convinced the Clemson CO-OC to be the new OC. I have higher thoughts of Diaz than I’ve had of any head coach since Butch. That being said, the fruition needs to be a strong close of a proven winner. There’s no reason not to have an OC in place by now unless you’ve failed miserably on every target or nailed your target. Manny said during his intro it was down to three candidates. If it’s the Clemson CO- OC from Bama there’s a great chance we start landing a few of all these names we are watching tonight. Maybe not this year, But soon enough.

I blame this website as much as anything for our tears. The hype of top prospects liking and UM feeling good about them is completely out of control. It’s a lie for clicks. Anyone denying it is a homer, getting paid for clicks, or a sports agent. Stefan obviously took advice from the top scammer around in Ariz when he announced Major. I’m sorry he fell for it. That’s another story. I support Stefan being put in a tuff spot. He took this one to chin and has to get back up.

All this and still, we know Miami has the ability for greatness above and beyond any school. The facilities, dorms, lifestyle, etc are better than anywhere. Who the Fu$k would ever want to be in BFE South Carlina, Bama, or Athens, over Gables? Nobody in their right mind. All these people claiming Miami will never be back are dead mofoing wrong. It’s only a matter of time. I think Diaz will do it.

Diaz needs to take control now. I’m not sure he realizes all this yet. He will soon enough.

6E66236C-6B43-47CD-97C0-4BC8CDA7E36A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back