What must be the reason we’re waiting

TrueFloridian

Sophomore
Is that Manny convinced the Clemson CO-OC to be the new OC. I have higher thoughts of Diaz than I’ve had of any head coach since Butch. That being said, the fruition needs to be a strong close of a proven winner. There’s no reason not to have an OC in place by now unless you’ve failed miserably on every target or nailed your target. Manny said during his intro it was down to three candidates. If it’s the Clemson CO- OC from Bama there’s a great chance we start landing a few of all these names we are watching tonight. Maybe not this year, But soon enough.

I blame this website as much as anything for our tears. The hype of top prospects liking and UM feeling good about them is completely out of control. It’s a lie for clicks. Anyone denying it is a homer, getting paid for clicks, or a sports agent. Stefan obviously took advice from the top scammer around in Ariz when he announced Major. I’m sorry he fell for it. That’s another story. I support Stefan being put in a tuff spot. He took this one to chin and has to get back up.

All this and still, we know Miami has the ability for greatness above and beyond any school. The facilities, dorms, lifestyle, etc are better than anywhere. Who the Fu$k would ever want to be in BFE South Carlina, Bama, or Athens, over Gables? Nobody in their right mind. All these people claiming Miami will never be back are dead mofoing wrong. It’s only a matter of time. I think Diaz will do it.

Diaz needs to take control now. I’m not sure he realizes all this yet. He will soon enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Based on the first half of this game I’ve no problem with Jeff Scott as the Canes OC. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.

Advertisement
What am I missing here?

nancy.jpg

Still think it’s Applewhite. Someone posted a bunch of clauses from his contract with UH maybe that’s the hold up.

Advertisement
Is that Manny convinced the Clemson CO-OC to be the new OC. I have higher thoughts of Diaz than I’ve had of any head coach since Butch. That being said, the fruition needs to be a strong close of a proven winner. There’s no reason not to have an OC in place by now unless you’ve failed miserably on every target or nailed your target. Manny said during his intro it was down to three candidates. If it’s the Clemson CO- OC from Bama there’s a great chance we start landing a few of all these names we are watching tonight. Maybe not this year, But soon enough.

I blame this website as much as anything for our tears. The hype of top prospects liking and UM feeling good about them is completely out of control. It’s a lie for clicks. Anyone denying it is a homer, getting paid for clicks, or a sports agent. Stefan obviously took advice from the top scammer around in Ariz when he announced Major. I’m sorry he fell for it. That’s another story. I support Stefan being put in a tuff spot. He took this one to chin and has to get back up.

All this and still, we know Miami has the ability for greatness above and beyond any school. The facilities, dorms, lifestyle, etc are better than anywhere. Who the Fu$k would ever want to be in BFE South Carlina, Bama, or Athens, over Gables? Nobody in their right mind. All these people claiming Miami will never be back are dead mofoing wrong. It’s only a matter of time. I think Diaz will do it.

Diaz needs to take control now. I’m not sure he realizes all this yet. He will soon enough.
I get your read, but does every thought have to be met with a smarmy witty retort, for ****sake, “I don’t have nothing witty or constructive to say so I’ll just be a ****”. Hey, anyone can talk like a **** and be funny, just don’t be one. Lov this site

Advertisement

Want to use the announcement to establish momentum in recruitng before NSD. Chill. Applewhite already hired. Most of the offensive staff is established. Why announce before title game when the Natty is the center of the sports world right now. Manny is being smart. Announce after the game when little is going on.

Nice jobs Pelosi LOL. As to the OP, I agree with some of the points. Miami can certainly get “back” to the upper echelon of CFB easily if Manny and staff realize what it will take to get there and implement it. Obviously we need to win games to entice recruits to sign on the bottom line at the U. Secondly we will need to develop and coach up the players enough so that we close the gap between us and the Bama’s/Clemson’s of the world. Lastly, we need this relatively young staff to grow up and in a hurry. Get the S&C where we need it and player development as such that we’re perennially in the ACCCG, and even oddly enough beat Clemson every once in awhile. That will generate buzz like Dabo was able to generate excitement across the CFB landscape after turning around the Tigers. The question will be, will the fans and BoT give Manny the time needed to move the needle?

Advertisement
Back