What level of comp. did DJ Dallas face?

Good competition. If you are beating teams like camden county and Jonesboro 56-7 and 45-3 then you are good. Camden county produced former uga rb jj green and other d1 athletes. Jonesboro produced cam Sutton Tennessee star db and always have talent. I know that for a fact because I used to play against them(jonesboro)

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], the rural Georgia high school football player? Wow...you learn something new each day.

Rural ga highschool football player? I lived 25 minutes outside of Atlanta how is that rural?

Oh. It sounded like small towns and I thought you were near Brunswick. I used to drive past Brunswick from Miami to DC in college. That wasn't a big place back then but I loved the GA Pig BBQ which used to be my stop when it was there.

Yeah I stayed in Henry county which is not far from Atlanta. Bruinswick probably was just in their division

Advertisement
Good competition. If you are beating teams like camden county and Jonesboro 56-7 and 45-3 then you are good. Camden county produced former uga rb jj green and other d1 athletes. Jonesboro produced cam Sutton Tennessee star db and always have talent. I know that for a fact because I used to play against them(jonesboro)

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], the rural Georgia high school football player? Wow...you learn something new each day.

Rural ga highschool football player? I lived 25 minutes outside of Atlanta how is that rural?

Oh. It sounded like small towns and I thought you were near Brunswick. I used to drive past Brunswick from Miami to DC in college. That wasn't a big place back then but I loved the GA Pig BBQ which used to be my stop when it was there.

I went to Brunswick once, got a job offer at College of Coastal Georgia. On the tour of the town, my host said, "you don't want to live over there, that's where the ****es live." I took the next plane home from Jacksonville.

What are the ****es ?

I went to Brunswick once, got a job offer at College of Coastal Georgia. On the tour of the town, my host said, "you don't want to live over there, that's where the ****es live." I took the next plane home from Jacksonville.

What are the ****es ?

Nachoes?

What are the ****es ?

Nachoes?

No, there are 4 spaces so that's too many Mr. Bukake.

Advertisement
Always amazes me that this question is brought up all the time. If you can play you can play!!! Doesn't matter who he faces in high school, he still goes to all the camps and balls out!!!
Rashawn Scott for example.... Went to a private school and play absolutely no one! Comes to UM and balls out his freshman year with fellow 4 star freshman Dorsett who faced way better competition.
I personally know Scott, so I'm bias, but I feel like he was a better receiver than Dorsett. If he had Dorsett's speed and discipline to stay out of trouble, he would've been ridiculous!

What are the ****es ?

Nachoes?

Negr oes

What are the ****es ?

Nachoes?

Negr oes

Jesus... That's fûcked up

Advertisement
Back