What level of comp. did DJ Dallas face?

Advertisement
I live about 2 hours away from where we went to school. He played some decent competition. Of course, there were a couple scrubteams they played but overall pretty decent.

I live about 2 hours away from where we went to school. He played some decent competition. Of course, there were a couple scrubteams they played but overall pretty decent.

Thanks, cause he looks **** explosive. If that's against top notch competition, them Miami has something brewing

Advertisement
Good competition. If you are beating teams like camden county and Jonesboro 56-7 and 45-3 then you are good. Camden county produced former uga rb jj green and other d1 athletes. Jonesboro produced cam Sutton Tennessee star db and always have talent. I know that for a fact because I used to play against them(jonesboro)

Last edited:
A lot of great football players and coaching in Georgia. I don't know if DeeJay played against great talent or coaching, but there is a pretty good chance he did.

Last edited:
The Brunswick HS has a couple 4 stars and a 5 star in 2017 and he beat them basically by himself

Deejay played in the second highest classification in the state. He moved to QB last year in the 5th game of the year cause they lost back to back games to start 2-2. He led them to the state title game. This year, he stayed at QB and took them to the quarter finals of state. I think he was 21-3 as the starter but it was an "Auburn" type offense. He is not a traditional quarterback but he is dynamic with the ball as a runner. He also played very little defense in high school.

Advertisement
Deejay played in the second highest classification in the state. He moved to QB last year in the 5th game of the year cause they lost back to back games to start 2-2. He led them to the state title game. This year, he stayed at QB and took them to the quarter finals of state. I think he was 21-3 as the starter but it was an "Auburn" type offense. He is not a traditional quarterback but he is dynamic with the ball as a runner. He also played very little defense in high school.

Someone posted that his team got wrecked by a big boy this year? As in "stop buying into all the hype about Dallas, he's not an uber athlete" type post.

Good competition. If you are beating teams like camden county and Jonesboro 56-7 and 45-3 then you are good. Camden county produced former uga rb jj green and other d1 athletes. Jonesboro produced cam Sutton Tennessee star db and always have talent. I know that for a fact because I used to play against them(jonesboro)

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], the rural Georgia high school football player? Wow...you learn something new each day.

Someone posted that his team got wrecked by a big boy this year? As in "stop buying into all the hype about Dallas, he's not an uber athlete" type post.
That "someone" was likely one the many anti-UM shytbags on here pretending to be UM fans.

Must be a reference to losing 42-20 to Northside Warner Robbins. NWR only lost to Valdosta (state champs) and Houston County (Jake Frohm). Besides that, they pretty much rolled everybody. Deejay looks pretty special live and that was with him playing out of position.

Advertisement
Not great this year. DJ came to town and a 2A team kicked the **** out of DJ and his 6A team.

Must be a reference to losing 42-20 to Northside Warner Robbins. NWR only lost to Valdosta (state champs) and Houston County (Jake Frohm). Besides that, they pretty much rolled everybody. Deejay looks pretty special live and that was with him playing out of position.

Thanks. Could have been that game.

I just vaguely remember the poster basically saying "he's good, but slow your roll - he got wrecked by Team X".

We'll find out soon enough.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION], the rural Georgia high school football player? Wow...you learn something new each day.

Rural ga highschool football player? I lived 25 minutes outside of Atlanta how is that rural?

Advertisement
North side warner Robbins is a a traditional powerhouse in ga

Benedictine did beat them 24-7 in the first game of the year. Not exactly a "kicked the **** out of" moment, but I didn't see it. Btw, that private military school that went 15-0 and won a state title, is not your typical 2A school. Not many 2A schools in Georgia have 90 players on varsity. Didn't mean to turn this into a Georgia HS discussion, just wanted to give some clarity.

Rural ga highschool football player? I lived 25 minutes outside of Atlanta how is that rural?

Oh. It sounded like small towns and I thought you were near Brunswick. I used to drive past Brunswick from Miami to DC in college. That wasn't a big place back then but I loved the GA Pig BBQ which used to be my stop when it was there.

Oh. It sounded like small towns and I thought you were near Brunswick. I used to drive past Brunswick from Miami to DC in college. That wasn't a big place back then but I loved the GA Pig BBQ which used to be my stop when it was there.

I went to Brunswick once, got a job offer at College of Coastal Georgia. On the tour of the town, my host said, "you don't want to live over there, that's where the negroes live." I took the next plane home from Jacksonville.

Advertisement
Back