What kind of leader was Ken Dorsey?

Sabetta

Junior
Premium
I've been a Canes fan since the early 80's but we didn't have the type of access in New York that we have now outside of an occasional ESPN interview. Anyone have any insight into how he managed all of those great players (Outside of results)? Was he looked at as a true "field general" or did he just blend in?

Advertisement
Pretty fiery on the field. Cool and confident off of it. I remember he would get in defender faces ocassionally and cuss them out.

Ken could get it done.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Pretty fiery on the field. Cool and confident off of it. I remember he would get in defender faces ocassionally and cuss them out.

Ken could get it done.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Pretty **** fiery in practice, too. You better not be late to practice...

Advertisement
He has a decent chance of being a NFL Head Coach someday, which requires some serious leadership ability.

And if you didn't respect him, you'd get your *** kicked by Al Blades and Ed Reed

Lost two games in three years(one by being cheated). I'm thinking he was one **** of a leader.

Advertisement
Lost two games in three years(one by being cheated). I'm thinking he was one **** of a leader.

and got hosed by the BCS in 2000, should of been 3 time champ and one of the greatest of all time,

True, although maybe Washington should have gotten the game --- they did beat us(of course our loss was earlier and unwritten rule said that matters, unless it is us). The one thing that was certain is that it should not have been FSU. Still Ken did lose that game and beating the snot out of the gator and chasing Spurrier to the NFL was kind of fun. Regardless, Ken was a beast and hope we see the day when he is our HC. I love Walsh but Ken was a little more bad ***.

Advertisement
I've been a Canes fan since the early 80's but we didn't have the type of access in New York that we have now outside of an occasional ESPN interview. Anyone have any insight into how he managed all of those great players (Outside of results)? Was he looked at as a true "field general" or did he just blend in?

huh?

no disrespect, but that's like asking what kind of writer was ernest hemingway

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back