What is up with this dude

Aside from the fake high voice, typical Clemp’s $on fan. Been telling y’all. Knows as much about our roster as most on this board, but knows about as much about football in general as he does his cousins anal region.

Not gonna lie, I got sucked in. Fvck you OP.

I know where Dabo lives. Let’s win some games and watch Manny hang a ******* L chain around that ****ers gimmick loving pricks neck.

Advertisement
Still holds up

Can’t believe a Miami football team went 0-2 against Kansas St. Smh. I can still see Jacory getting folded like a lawn chair at the goal line to win and Eduardo Clements coughing up the rock to start the route in Manhattan. Good times had by all
That QB from KSU was the truth. Colin Klein I believe?

Advertisement
People are underestimating what a decent OC and a QB who can make something out of nothing will do for this team. That is only going to make this Week 0 dub feel that much better.

Miami will get just as much coverage as Bama and Clemson this year. Bet on it.

I actually found that quite entertaining and somewhat bias free. All his points are arguable but of coarse we still envision 2001 hurricanes whooping ery’body... should win coastal but not as cleanly as we all all hope
Honestly if I was not so sold on Diaz, based on previous seasons I’d have to agree with almost all his points

Advertisement
Advertisement
He literally sounds exactly like every Clemson fan out there.

They've won a couple ships in the last few years and now all of them feel like football geniuses. It's annoying as ****

Advertisement
This is every Clemson fan....dumb as bricks

The real problem with Clemmies is that they have wanted to be good and relevant for so long that they don't know how to handle it when their team is actually good. Makes them intolerable to deal with.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back