What is the excuse this week Leach Lovers?

So Guys like Dino and the AZ Cardinals new Hc suck. You all are insane.
Jury is out in Barbers. Let’s see what he can do this year. And yes klingsbury is a failed *** head coach. You’re record is what is says you are right?

However I do want to get on a soapbox..... I wish people would stop confusing the air raid (leach, klingsbury, Harrell) with an RPO offense (Briles, Babers). I don’t think they’re the same except the fact they both throw it 50 times

Advertisement
You are proving my point. So Dennis sucks, yet he still outrecruited the **** out of Leach. The guy had 2 classes and those classes put out more NFL players than Leachs entire time at WSU. And if you want to say it wasn't Eriksons class than Jim Walden out recruited Leach. So pretty much anyone not named Paul Wuff or Bill Doba out recruited Leach.

Leach sucks at crooting. You didn't do your research and now you are trying to move the goalposts.
No. You said Dennis is a better recruiter at Waazu when he never even recruited at the school. That’s a joke. And it’s from the 1980s. Try again.

No. You said Dennis is a better recruiter at Waazu when he never even recruited at the school. That’s a joke. And it’s from the 1980s. Try again.

How is it wrong? His 2 classes are better than anything Leach has pulled at Wazzu. That means he recruited better than Leach. He also did that after he was left with a 3 win team. Leach is playing in bowls every year and still can't recruit even close to Eriksons level, then we have Price who schit on Leach. What does the years have anything to do with it?

Here is what you said "no one can recruit at Wazzu". I then named 3 coaches that recruited better than Leach for over 2 decades their. Your point is complete *********, try again.

How is it wrong? His 2 classes are better than anything Leach has pulled at Wazzu. That means he recruited better than Leach. He also did that after he was left with a 3 win team. Leach is playing in bowls every year and still can't recruit even close to Eriksons level, then we have Price who schit on Leach. What does the years have anything to do with it?

Here is what you said "no one can recruit at Wazzu". I then named 3 coaches that recruited better than Leach for over 2 decades their. Your point is complete *********, try again.
Lol. You’re entire argument is over 30 years old full of crap.
How about Leach talked Gardner Minshew into playing football. He recruited him by telling him he’d lead the NCAA in passing coming from ECU. Minshew planned to be a GA at Bama. Minshew led the NCAA in passing. And now is the best QB the Jags have had since the 90s.
How about Donald fing Trump, our President, said he should coach at UM. Say what you want about our President but Leach has proven over and over he’s the smartest dude on the field. He would kill it here and you’re way off. Your argument is trash and you know it. Seriously lost all respect for your “opinion” after the Dennis debacle.
Come on man.

Advertisement
I smoked sativa instead of indica???
Or...
al.gif

How about Leach talked Gardner Minshew into playing football. He recruited him by telling him he’d lead the NCAA in passing coming from ECU. Minshew planned to be a GA at Bama. Minshew led the NCAA in passing. And now is the best QB the Jags have had since the 90s.
How about Donald fing Trump, our President, said he should coach at UM. Say what you want about our President but Leach has proven over and over he’s the smartest dude on the field. He would kill it here and you’re way off. Your argument is trash and you know it. Seriously lost all respect for your “opinion” after the Dennis debacle.
Come on man.

It is not "over 30 years". They where recruiting at a high level up until the early 00s. So your point of "you can't recruit at WSU" is straight up ********* and now you are saying "well you can't count it until the years leach happened to arrive, anything that happened prior is useless". Did WSU move their campus in the last 15 years that made it harder to recruit? Did Washington just start getting more rain/snow?

He recruited one guy. Good for him. That doesn't make him a decent recruiter.

I don't give af what Trump has to say about a football coach. What is next? We should take Michelle Obamas advice on a basketball coach?

I lost all respect for your opinion when you started moving the goal posts and refuse to admit people recruited at a high level from the 80s all the way to the early 00s. As if that is some how useless now. Miami must be a school that is impossible to recruit at either since the last 2 coaches couldn't recruit well here either.

Your argument is complete *********. Your president comment says it all. You like Leach purely for his political views and are biased because of it.

Come on man.

Donald Trump? LOL your hate for Manny just became clearer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leach is a genius. Yes, he loses games. He’s also gone 136-85 in a really entertaining fashion at TTU and WaSU, two schools that historically get recruiting scraps in their region.

He also called his players, “soft, lazy, entitled, and fat” after this weeks loss. Mike Leach doesn’t give a ****. What a boss.

Meanwhile, We have a dude literally blaming gravity and bye weeks.

Advertisement
It is not "over 30 years". They where recruiting at a high level up until the early 00s. So your point of "you can't recruit at WSU" is straight up ********* and now you are saying "well you can't count it until the years leach happened to arrive, anything that happened prior is useless". Did WSU move their campus in the last 15 years that made it harder to recruit? Did Washington just start getting more rain/snow?

He recruited one guy. Good for him. That doesn't make him a decent recruiter.

I don't give af what Trump has to say about a football coach. What is next? We should take Michelle Obamas advice on a basketball coach?

I lost all respect for your opinion when you started moving the goal posts and refuse to admit people recruited at a high level from the 80s all the way to the early 00s. As if that is some how useless now. Miami must be a school that is impossible to recruit at either since the last 2 coaches couldn't recruit well here either.

Your argument is complete *********. Your president comment says it all. You like Leach purely for his political views and are biased because of it.
Has Michelle got any eligibility left?

This quote is amazing for so many reasons

Leach is an amazing man, for so many reasons.

If we don't dump the current staff now, while Leach is still available, we will live to regret it.

usa_today_10257410.0.jpg

Should act fast to nail him down before FSU grabs him.

After that loss to LSU, Bama might sour on Saban. What if Bama grabs him after Saban is forced into retirement?

We should strike while the iron is hot!

Advertisement
Back