What is the excuse this week Leach Lovers?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wazzu needs to schedule a game with the Mighty Chippewas of Central Michigan .... what a game that would be ! lol

How about eastern Washington

Or Portland State

"They had 4 more 4 stars than us! It is impossible to overcome that talent advantage!".
You're a fool. Football isn't week to week. Grow up son... Leach has done more with less than the Canes *past 15 yrs) have since he became a head coach. Who would you have hired these last 4 times??? Thought so...knew dumbasses like yourself would expose yourself when WSU loses...

Advertisement
Last week it was "who cares if UCLA lost to 2 G5 schools, UCLA has so much more talent that WSU, you can't overcome that". I am looking forward to this weeks excuse.
Meanwhile crappy coach Leach has already beaten Miami. Remember that Sun bowl with Miami and our best qb since Dorsey? No one said Leach will win every game at Tech or Wassu but might with the better talent at Miami.

You're a fool. Football isn't week to week. Grow up son... Leach has done more with less than the Canes *past 15 yrs) have since he became a head coach. Who would you have hired these last 4 times??? Thought so...knew dumbasses like yourself would expose yourself when WSU loses...

So Leach is better than Coker, Shannon, Golden and Old Richt. What a great corch. LMAO.

What is next "Leach did better than Tennessee did under Pruitt" "Leach did better than FSU under Taggart".

This has nothing to do with "who would you have hired". I am talking about Leach and his posse of slurpers. I wanted to hear about todays excuse du jour.

Meanwhile crappy coach Leach has already beaten Miami. Remember that Sun bowl with Miami and our best qb since Dorsey? No one said Leach will win every game at Tech or Wassu but might with the better talent at Miami.

Yup, he beat Larry Scott who is head coach where right now? The guy just got his *** handed to him by a team with similar talent which is always what the Leach slurpers fall back on. "They have more talent than us" even though they conventionally forget that the reason Leach has no talent is because he sucks at recruiting.

Advertisement
So Leach is better than Coker, Shannon, Golden and Old Richt. What a great corch. LMAO.

What is next "Leach did better than Tennessee did under Pruitt" "Leach did better than FSU under Taggart".

This has nothing to do with "who would you have hired". I am talking about Leach and his posse of slurpers. I wanted to hear about todays excuse du jour.
No excuse but he lost. No one said he'd go undefeated. Let the season play out...

No excuse but he lost. No one said he'd go undefeated. Let the season play out...

The guy hasn't beat a P5 team all year. UCLAs sole win(including 2 losses to G5 teams) is WSU, but of course once he beats some trash Pac-12 team the Leach Slurpers will be beating the drum again with "Corch Leach is such a good corch, if only he had more talent he would win his division".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back