What is the best streaming site ?

Advertisement
Buy a fire stick for 30 bucks. YouTube how to jailbreak/install kodi. It takes 10-15 mins. Watch anything you ever wanna watch.

Like on my firestick I got Amazon silk browser downloaded I go to that search engine. And enter ustvgo.tv
Roku can’t get a browser. If I get an Amazon fire stick, I can get the browser you have. Will that allow me to get websites like sportsurge.net so I can stream?

Advertisement
I'm a Comcast subscriber as well, so I'm right there with you. I did YTTV in 2019. Tried Hulu this year because I bought a big *** high-end TV just for college football and wanted too watch it on it. Subscribed to Hulu and wanted to watch it on the app on the Comcast center. You with me so far? Because I had a @comcast.net email address they BLOCK LIVE TV on the app in the app center. So no Canes!!! No live TV at all!!! It's really a big **** You to the subscriber, and I don't know why they would do that? Comcast is getting their money, Hulu is getting their money. How come I can't watch the ******' ACC Network mother ****ers?

Ended up going back to YTTV and running through my XBOX. You just have too get over paying for all that cable, and YTTV mentally. It's aggravating I know. I think it as a gift to myself. I wait all year too watch these guys play I'm not going too miss it.

Advertisement
Hulu is the best. You have to pay but they have a lot of good content, including a great sports package. I tried sling tv before Hulu and it was below average IMO.
We cut the cord 2 months ago. Subscribe to HULU and get all ESPNs, ACC, SEC and all major networks for $59.53 a month. Wish I had done it a year ago. Bought ROKU to manage all streaming networks, makes it easy.

We cut the cord 2 months ago. Subscribe to HULU and get all ESPNs, ACC, SEC and all major networks for $59.53 a month. Wish I had done it a year ago. Bought ROKU to manage all streaming networks, makes it easy.
Or NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL PACKAGE. I GOT every CANES game

Advertisement
I've been a huge fan of football my whole life, and once I started traveling a lot, it got harder for me to watch all the matches and championships live. At first, I started with each country's local tv programs, but it was impossible to understand what they were saying, so I started to look for options. I tried a lot of platforms. However, I feel like https://www.scoreaxis.com/league/england-championship/9/ is the best. They share each match live, you can customize it to watch just what you want, and they even have timetables to inform the time and place of each game.

Last edited:
I've been a huge fan of football my whole life, and once I started traveling a lot, it got harder for me to watch all the matches and championships live.
Toilet Err GIF

Advertisement
Get a hosting site , I use “Cobra Hosting”.
There is not a PPV , movie site geez I cannot think of anything I can’t get that at a super affordable price it on auto pay.

Until you experience EVERYTHING untethered on a hosting site you really have no idea what’s what your missing.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back