What is the best streaming site ?

canecat

Junior
what's the best streaming service to catch tomorrow's game as I have ran out of free places to get ACCnetwork . I know I can't be the only one in this boat. What does everyone else use? There was one last year people would link but it is gone. I freaking hate comcast not carrying ACC .

Advertisement
Advertisement
what's the best streaming service to catch tomorrow's game as I have ran out of free places to get ACCnetwork . I know I can't be the only one in this boat. What does everyone else use? There was one last year people would link but it is gone. I freaking hate comcast not carrying ACC .

well If you don’t want to have to deal with streaming issues and delays, one life hack you can do is just sign up for Hulu with the live TV package.

Its free for 7 days, cancel the membership from their website before the 7th day then just create a new account under a different email address and you can keep doing that over and over again and enjoy the entire CFB season for FREE, you just gotta have or create multiple email addresses. For some reason Hulu is still wide open when it comes to this glaring oversight.

I use YouTube TV bc they make it more local to the area you’re in unlike Hulu. But you can’t get over on them like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yup. You can catch it (along with all the other games) on sportsurge.net. You can also check out Coach Coop's Youtube channel and he provides links to streams for the game as well.

Thank god for that site. I usually have a big game on my TV and use sportsurge to watch two other games on my laptop and phone.

Just pay for an iptv service on SoPlayer app 27 a month and get all the games not just collage live tv and ppv

Advertisement
YouTube TV.
I use a different email and different credit card each week and get the free 7 day trial. Cancel on day 6, re-enlist, repeat.

oh I don’t have that many credit cards I guess that’s why that didn’t work for me so I just pay for the YouTube tv subscription... but Hulu you can just do it with a different email address.

Best is an app. Not a site.

Screenshot_20201023-173251_One UI Home.jpg

Advertisement
Back