What is our injury situation?

Advertisement
Herndon was the most serious. Sounded like he is out for next week and maybe the rest of the year. I saw the other players return to the game.

Everybody is playing BUT I’m a little worried about Herndon

We haven't had a week off in ...........a long time. We IMO have been lucky with injuries during this stretch. The guys mentioned above are all vital to the teams possible winning any more games this season. Losing any of them would be a disaster

Advertisement
Will know Thursday or find out sooner and subscribe to OTH.

What happened to Herndon? Looked to me like he just sprained his ankle and was a little gimpy? Richards looked much worse on tv to me.

Advertisement
Herndon has an apparent left knee injury. Not good as I don't see how he could be back next week even if it's a sprain.

Advertisement
I posted on another thread but the following g players were injured and did not return:

Richards, Herndon, JJ and I believe Donaldson/Darling (Mahoney was in during the last series unless somebody got benched)

Richards looked to be in some sort of excruciating pain there for a while. At least he walked off under his own power. Can't stand ever seeing Dr. Kaplan on the field though.

Advertisement
I posted on another thread but the following g players were injured and did not return:

Richards, Herndon, JJ and I believe Donaldson/Darling (Mahoney was in during the last series unless somebody got benched)

JJ returned I believe and the lineman were benched I think.

I can't wait for mat drills and off season conditioning and have players like Richards our o line and d line just live in the weight room

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back