What is it with Canes who respect FSU?

And again, to the other Canes praising fsu for "keeping" UM on their schedule.....they did it for recruiting purposes.
They are over 300 miles from soFla, they needed to have a footprint down here for recruiting just like PennState desired to
play schools from New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia, which are their prime recruiting grounds.

I'll buy that as to F$U's motives. They're almost 500 miles from Coral Gables but the Gayturds are still close to 350 miles away from Coral Gables. Obviously closer to Palm Beach and Broward but still.... No hall passes for the lizards.

The u- is the flagship (public) school of the state just like UNC is to North Carolina, UofMichigan is Michigan, UT to Texas and so on.
When you are "the" state school you don't really have to play all over the state to maintain a recruiting footprint.
f$u knows this.
They are really u-'s little brother, hence the reason they hitched with us.
They hate us, they would soon see us get the Death Penalty but then they would not have us on their schedule which would
be a bad thing for them.
So they want us around, but sucking bad.
And that charming little Bobby Bowden, that guy with that cute southern accent, had his coaches exploit the Marlon Barnes'
murder for recruiting purposes.
Both schools are filth.

Advertisement
And again, to the other Canes praising fsu for "keeping" UM on their schedule.....they did it for recruiting purposes.
They are over 300 miles from soFla, they needed to have a footprint down here for recruiting just like PennState desired to
play schools from New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia, which are their prime recruiting grounds.

I'll buy that as to F$U's motives. They're almost 500 miles from Coral Gables but the Gayturds are still close to 350 miles away from Coral Gables. Obviously closer to Palm Beach and Broward but still.... No hall passes for the lizards.

The u- is the flagship (public) school of the state just like UNC is to North Carolina, UofMichigan is Michigan, UT to Texas and so on.
When you are "the" state school you don't really have to play all over the state to maintain a recruiting footprint.
f$u knows this.
They are really u-'s little brother, hence the reason they hitched with us.
They hate us, they would soon see us get the Death Penalty but then they would not have us on their schedule which would
be a bad thing for them.
So they want us around, but sucking bad.
And that charming little Bobby Bowden, that guy with that cute southern accent, had his coaches exploit the Marlon Barnes'
murder for recruiting purposes.
Both schools are filth.

Yep. I guess it's just a matter of who you hate more and who you respect less in your disrespect. Whatever it is, it seems like most of us hate both but I know I, like many others here, hate UiF more than anything. My absolute disdain for them just runs deeper than any of the enemies we have.

Last edited:
I hate them both.

Right now UF has been our ****** for several years on and off the field (dating back to NOLA when we beat them on the field and the streets).

Can't say that about FSU who has a **** good streak against us.

We need to beat their asses and go back to claiming the state of Florida bragging rights.

I hate FSU´s fans above all and do respect the rivalry which IMO is the best in college football as far as talent is concerned when both teams are top 10 which BTW looks as if they will be for the foreseeable future.

Checking out a national recruiting thread on the Class of 2019 over at 247

Before long it degenerates into a lone UM fan earnestly responding to one tired bull**** comment after another from a bunch of Noles (UM class will fall apart before signing day, CMR sucks, bad facilities, lousy fan support, etc.)

Finally some random dude from some other school breaks in to ask, "So I take it that Miami and FSU fans don't like each other??"

To which, the Canes fan who's spent the last couple hours responding to typical Free Shoes nonsense, answers "I actually respect them more than uf."

Not the first time I've seen something like this, either.

WTF?

Uf is a piece of sh*t and fsu didn't pus5y out of a match with miami like U F*G did

This sh*t is so old and tired. UF would've been stupid to play Miami, FSU + SEC while we were playing the Big East and FSU playing the ACC. Its called business. Grow TF up man.

**** FSU. There's my respect for them.

No doubt.

In 1987 uF had more of a history with Miami. The series began in 1938, while the FSU series started in 1958. They played 19 more games.
The series was closer with Miami at 24-25 than it was with FSU at 22-7-1.
Unless you can tell me it was political, it should have been Miami that stayed on The Gator schedule, not FSU.

Miami didn't join the Big East 'till 1991.

Advertisement

Before long it degenerates into a lone UM fan earnestly responding to one tired bull**** comment after another from a bunch of Noles (UM class will fall apart before signing day, CMR sucks, bad facilities, lousy fan support, etc.)

Finally some random dude from some other school breaks in to ask, "So I take it that Miami and FSU fans don't like each other??"

To which, the Canes fan who's spent the last couple hours responding to typical Free Shoes nonsense, answers "I actually respect them more than uf."

WTF?

Uf is a piece of sh*t and fsu didn't pus5y out of a match with miami like U F*G did

This sh*t is so old and tired. UF would've been stupid to play Miami, FSU + SEC while we were playing the Big East and FSU playing the ACC. Its called business. Grow TF up man.

No doubt.

In 1987 uF had more of a history with Miami. The series began in 1938, while the FSU series started in 1958. They played 19 more games.
Unless you can tell me it was political, it should have been Miami that stayed on The Gator schedule, not FSU.

That was never gonna happen.

When the Turds (temporarily) backed out of the UM-UF basketball series in the mid-1960's, Florida coach Tommy Bartlett said his team needed more intersectional games to bolster the program's image and help recruiting. Bartlett claimed he had to drop either Miami or Florida State to stay within the NCAA 26-game limit.

"We have more things in common with Florida State than with Miami," Bartlett said.

Guess what?

Nothing's changed in 50 years.

UF and FSU are the two flagship public universities in our state -- not to mention they are located barely 2 hours apart.

If a there's an odd man out in any sort of scheduling issues with Canes/Holes/Turds, it's always going to be us.

fsux and Ufag can both suck the sweat off of my balls. I hate both and respect neither. I hate fsu more though, uf is like a little snotty brother. Neither will ever equal or come close to being The Miami Hurricanes.

Best way I've ever heard it described

uf is like that little uppity snob brother that thinks he is, when he isn't.. not a big deal and actually quite amusing to whoop his ***ing *** when others are watching.

fsu on the other hand is pure ***ing trash.. in every single way imaginable. From the gawd **** rapes and murders they cover up, to the ***ing tally police being owned by the university, to the inbred hick *** fans that belong somewhere in the tennessee foothills..

*** them, *** that city, *** those police, *** their players, *** their women, *** every ***ing thing about that sick ***ing piece of **** school

WTF?

No doubt.

It was political...the state of FL decided that UF and FSU will play annually.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back