What is it with Canes who respect FSU?

i hate them, their players are getting more disrespectful of miami too, demarcus walker putting the U upside down in the stand a few years ago somebody posted a pic of one of their linemen doing the same thing on miami's campus earlier this year. dalvin cook and freeman did plenty of taunting too, added to the fact they get away with so much ****, they never had to go on probation the fans are insufferable jackasses. I hope the players dont respect them the way some of these guys on here do.

Advertisement
I definitely hate them both as well. I grew up 40 minutes west of Tallahassee and actually lived in Tallahassee for 10 years when I first got out of college, so I have been hating FSU while literally residing in the heart of Nole territory for over 27 years of my life. My hate runs deep for FSU. However, I have only lived in Jacksonville (Gaytor country) for 5 years and have developed even deeper hate for UF and I can honestly say that I would take 27 years of dealing with FSU fans any day over 5 years of being surrounded by these ***** Gaytor fans.

I respected FSU until Bowden let his players run wild and didn't discipline them. Also, remember that time he begged for a chance to play OU? Old man got what he deserved. He gave Miami props to make himself and his team look better, nothing more. All the respect FSU had built up through the 80s and early 90s went into the trash.

That being said, I do have more respect for them than UF. There are Thai brothels that run a cleaner program.

I use to "respect" FSU... now I cant stand them mfkers tired of losing to them and watching em talk **** afterwards. FCK FSU!!

Advertisement
When Bran Pata was tragically murder, FSU, without fanfare, put his number on the backs of their helmets. What did Florida do? Nothing.

Miami ruined several of the season of some of FSU's best ever teams. They never gave the slightest hint of discontinuing the series with Miami. Florida ran away from us like scared rabbits.

Miami fans had respect for Bobby Bowden. Urban Meyers, not so much.

Notice how we don't play Clemson or Louisville every year? We don't HAVE to have a game against FSU every year but it would feel strange to not have that game on the schedule. Both teams look forward to it and to destroying each other. I believe Walter Sobchak from the Big Lebowski says it best:

"The man in the black pajamas, Dude. Worthy ******' adversary."

FSU played us, and played a large role in Miami becoming Miami. Bowden was the perfect foil for those 80s teams.

I RESPECT the fact that they didn't chicken out of playing us. That being said, I hate their A--. About as much as I hate UiF.

Advertisement
Checking out a national recruiting thread on the Class of 2019 over at 247

Before long it degenerates into a lone UM fan earnestly responding to one tired bull**** comment after another from a bunch of Noles (UM class will fall apart before signing day, CMR sucks, bad facilities, lousy fan support, etc.)

Finally some random dude from some other school breaks in to ask, "So I take it that Miami and FSU fans don't like each other??"

To which, the Canes fan who's spent the last couple hours responding to typical Free Shoes nonsense, answers "I actually respect them more than uf."

Not the first time I've seen something like this, either.

WTF?

Uf is a piece of sh*t and fsu didn't pus5y out of a match with miami like U F*G did

Thank you...nothing left to be said. If you lived through it, you know, nothing worse than UFag. Never been a Nole "fan"...respect the **** out of them for keeping us on the schedule when things were definitely not going their way.

Before long it degenerates into a lone UM fan earnestly responding to one tired bull**** comment after another from a bunch of Noles (UM class will fall apart before signing day, CMR sucks, bad facilities, lousy fan support, etc.)

Finally some random dude from some other school breaks in to ask, "So I take it that Miami and FSU fans don't like each other??"

To which, the Canes fan who's spent the last couple hours responding to typical Free Shoes nonsense, answers "I actually respect them more than uf."

WTF?

Uf is a piece of sh*t and fsu didn't pus5y out of a match with miami like U F*G did

This sh*t is so old and tired. UF would've been stupid to play Miami, FSU + SEC while we were playing the Big East and FSU playing the ACC.

Its called business decisions. Grow up man.

**** FSU. There's my respect for them.

No doubt.

Last edited:
UF acts like playing us only benefits us and not them. They have a "I'm better than you" attitude. So while I absolutely hate both fan bases, I respect the FSU program and not UF's. That school thinks they're the Ivy League of the south east and a gift from the football gods.

They were the last school out of the big three to win a title but they act like they're doing us a favor every time they schedule Miami in football

IDK HOW I CAN SAY THIS WITH MOARR HATE....FCK UF, FCK THE GAYTURDS

FSU 2013 unfortunately.

Advertisement

WTF?

This sh*t is so old and tired. UF would've been stupid to play Miami, FSU + SEC while we were playing the Big East and FSU playing the ACC. Its called business. Grow TF up man.

No doubt.

F$U didn't have to keep playing us and losing but they did. We cost them National Championship game appearances at a minimum. UiF dropped us when we were good and then added us back in when we were on the down. They were maricon's. No hall pass given to the turds.

Last edited:

WTF?

This sh*t is so old and tired. UF would've been stupid to play Miami, FSU + SEC while we were playing the Big East and FSU playing the ACC. Its called business. Grow TF up man.

No doubt.

Did you just defend the gheyTurd?

SMH.

And again, to the other Canes praising fsu for "keeping" UM on their schedule.....they did it for recruiting purposes.
They are over 300 miles from soFla, they needed to have a footprint down here for recruiting just like PennState desired to
play schools from New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia, which are their prime recruiting grounds.

Advertisement
When Bran Pata was tragically murder, FSU, without fanfare, put his number on the backs of their helmets. What did Florida do? Nothing.

Miami ruined several of the season of some of FSU's best ever teams. They never gave the slightest hint of discontinuing the series with Miami. Florida ran away from us like scared rabbits.

Miami fans had respect for Bobby Bowden. Urban Meyers, not so much.

FSU did that because Bryan Pata's brother played for FSU. I strongly doubt those sister fckers in Trailerhassee would have done that if Edwin Pata didn't play for FSU. FSU is a dumpster behind a Taco Rico and UF is a dumpster behind a Taco Bell. Fck them both!

WTF?

No doubt.

Did you just defend the gheyTurd?

SMH.

Sickening. UF and FSU are our mortal enemies and we have people sucking these schools off. SMDH!

And again, to the other Canes praising fsu for "keeping" UM on their schedule.....they did it for recruiting purposes.
They are over 300 miles from soFla, they needed to have a footprint down here for recruiting just like PennState desired to
play schools from New Jersey, Maryland and Virginia, which are their prime recruiting grounds.

I'll buy that as to F$U's motives. They're almost 500 miles from Coral Gables but the Gayturds are still close to 350 miles away from Coral Gables. Obviously closer to Palm Beach and Broward but still.... No hall passes for the lizards.

My respect level for FSU has gone down rapidly with them under Cuckold Fisher.

They've turned into a bunch of rape-abetting, bag-dropping, negative recruiting, douchenozzles. ****'em. Even if you once goaded yourself into having some semblance of respect for that program, you should ditch it, the days of Saint Bobby are long past. As the money involved has risen meteorically, college football is a dirtier, more underhanded, more secretive place than it used to be back in the days of Jimmy and Bobby, and Cuckold and staff are at the crest of that wave.

Advertisement
Back