What is Grace saying?

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Over on canesport I see an article about him, just wondering if anyone can share what he is up to. I for one am really excited about him and it seems like we are in the lead.

Advertisement
His newest offers are Penn State, Tennessee, and Texas A&M.

He talks to Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Miami the most. He's hearing from most Miami coaches including Jedd Fisch.

No favorite or top 5 yet and he says distance isn't a factor.

He talks to Tennessee, Texas A&M, and Miami the most. He's hearing from most Miami coaches including Jedd Fisch.

Nice, thanks for the rundown. Gotta think we are in good shape here. Him and Thomas would be two nice athletes to go along with some of the DTs we are after.

Nice, thanks for the rundown. Gotta think we are in good shape here. Him and Thomas would be two nice athletes to go along with some of the DTs we are after.

agreed.

Other than Thomas, Grace probably has the most upside at LB in south florida. He's like a cross between Tyriq McCord and Ramon Buchanan imo.

Advertisement
How much much more weight can grace put on and still be explosive?
come on runway head....what kind of question is this? did we develop him? do we know about his genes?

sheesh

Ive never seen him in person only seen his meaurables. About 6'2 195 is what I recall. And he plays OLB, correct. Can he add a few more lbs, I'm sure he can but will continue to be explosive?

Advertisement
Nobody summarize! You are going to ruin the value of a canesport subscription

I don't even have a Canesport - I mean TOS - subscription which makes the whining from these guys even funnier. It's like Al said...Canes have an inferiority complex. They don't expect to win and they don't expect to be provided with reasonable info.

I hear ya. I only still have my scout sub because I am an out of stater that likes to get as much Cane info as possible. Nothing wrong with a good summary

I hear ya. I only still have my scout sub because I am an out of stater that likes to get as much Cane info as possible. Nothing wrong with a good summary

It doesnt matter what anyone else thinks. I have paid for my subscription over there for years and now that they jerked around so many long paying members over there, someone expects me to feel guilty about posting any decent info I read over there? Yeah right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back