What is going on?

Advertisement
Yes. What's funny is the NIL narrative. The NIL market is down 30% at least and we are losing hahahah. Mickey Mouse clubhouse..:
7selnc.jpg

Gotta hear from our boy D$

Curious what the feeling in the building is considering it sounded like everyone (including this board) was expecting a repeat of last years July recruiting lands.

But it’s been the exact opposite so far. Tons of 3 star projects and whiffs on our top targets at positions of need DT, CB, WR

Advertisement
Brother I hate to break it to you, but we’re not flipping more than 5 guys even if we win 10 games. And that’s pretty **** extreme of a take.

The summer absolutely matters. And now all our eggs are in the ‘23 season. Sputter and go 7-5 or worse, and Mario is in trouble.
if we go to the acc ship game i think we flip who we need to flip however its all on tvd and mario

i want to see Mario coach and have relationship on the sideline and tvd needs to get more involved even though he is a mute on the sidelines. dont think it happens but it needs to if he wants to win and be the leader, On Mario to get the team right and rally behind....every winning team you will always
see the relationship between head coach and qb on the sidelines

Gotta hear from our boy D$

Curious what the feeling in the building is considering it sounded like everyone (including this board) was expecting a repeat of last years July recruiting lands.

But it’s been the exact
opposite so far. Tons of 3 star projects and whiffs on our top targets at positions of need DT, CB, WR

Staff isnt that good cant recruit outside a few good ones is my feeling! Ruiz had the money last year to dish out and help us load up talent but seems something is off now idk Mario tell this guy to cool it with his shenanigans he kinda almost got us in hot water with some of the **** he was saying on social no??

Advertisement
I'm not sure if the timelines add up but I'm curious if the admin/boosters made all the fanfare about investing into football/hiring Mario just to get an invite to the BIG or SEC (or whatever big conference came out of realignment) and NOT actually because they got embarrassed on ESPN by Herbstreit.

Feels like the commitment is already waivering substantially in multiple sports (baseball hire) and maybe that coincides with Miami basically having a spot more or less locked up in the BIG and they're going back to being stingy ********. Or maybe it's just that the boosters aren't as committed as the school would like and it just is what it is and there's no conspiracy.....idk......just sucks this place can't ever get its **** together.

Mario really ****ed up with 5-7 last year man. If he could have won 8 games he coulda still sold a future plus I'm sure there would be more $$$ to throw around. Miami loves a winner. If he bombs this season again it will be Golden/Manny level toxic. He has to win & look good doing it. End of story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back