What is going on?

I get your negative all the time but can we just have a positive moment here for once without somebody finding something to cry about? The kid doesn’t have a commitment date and there’s a reason for that. It’s not like he named his top four and the day. He’s doing this on the spot and it’s good for him and the program who’s been getting destroyed by everyone including the fan base. Theres not much longer until everyone knows.
im only negative about this football program and baseball thanks to Mario and rad.

the rest were all good lol. hoops, dame, marlins. were living it up

Advertisement
thats a big time get. finally a good pick up. also a kid we've been leading on for a while (so not a huge surprise) but a nice surprise tht he committed finally. welcome

Advertisement
Advertisement

1689289926312.png

**** hope everything works out!

Stay strong 👊🏼
Appreciate all of yous. Hey so far it looks thryoid only. I have 2 diagnostics on Monday to confirm and if that's clear, they'll take that ******* out. The biggest issue is the growth, next to it. 8cm, on my jugular. Looks cystic, but my ENT and endocrinologist said **** naw. I knew **** went downhill quick when I had a difficult time shallowing out of the blue. Sobering isn't strong enough. But I am happy JoJo is staying home. That's actually fantastic ****.

Can't we stop with the "overpaying" nonsense. Too many you have been NFL fans for years and have been conditioned to think that way and I get it but this isn't the NFL. There is no salary cap in college football which pretty much means theres no such thing as overpaying in college football from a competitive standpoint.

Sure there is.

I mean, just look at last year. We weren't competitive.

Overpaying isn't based on any particular amount of money. It's return on investment and where it matters, the win/loss column, we're big losers right now.

Advertisement
No problem. You know I love you man but I just didn’t want it out before it was announced, especially from this board.
honestly, I had no info lol. I literally just put all the pieces together based on the insane hints. either way, glad he committed. love to eat my words on beard. great wr class so far

Advertisement
Appreciate all of yous. Hey so far it looks thryoid only. I have 2 diagnostics on Monday to confirm and if that's clear, they'll take that ******* out. The biggest issue is the growth, next to it. 8cm, on my jugular. Looks cystic, but my ENT and endocrinologist said **** naw. I knew **** went downhill quick when I had a difficult time shallowing out of the blue. Sobering isn't strong enough. But I am happy JoJo is staying home. That's actually fantastic ****.
Hang in there brother. Hope all goes well Mon.

Advertisement
Back